- 120
- kaneb626
does any one know about htis virus that keeps poping up when some french people join it is very weird and trying to find out if its a threat to my playstation thanks
If you type your messages a certain way, you can make a message pop up. There is no way to run unsigned code on an unhacked PS3, and it's pretty damn unrealistic that one could send viruses across GT5's in game messages.
So relax. It's a joke meant to scare kids.
ya but if you write something they reply under your name on psn
I believe that they do something like this
_________________________________________
_________________________
Virus started 80393839837983
The gaps somehow push their username off the screen
whoa your playstation is in danger and your PC as well, whoa by coming here you're putting all our PC's in danger!!?? RUN!!!
Seriously though no theres no danger.
i guess thats why the US and A now have freedom fries instead of french fries![]()
i guess thats why the US and A now have freedom fries instead of french fries![]()
i guess thats why the US and A now have freedom fries instead of french fries![]()
That lasted a few days. No one here calls them freedom fries unless they're a Teabagger (Tea Parties' original name, true story).
That lasted a few days. No one here calls them freedom fries unless they're a Teabagger (Tea Parties' original name, true story).
The only known cure for this is to replace your PS3 back into its box and return it to the store you bought it from.does any one know about htis virus that keeps poping up when some french people join it is very weird and trying to find out if its a threat to my playstation thanks
The only known cure for this is to replace your PS3 back into its box and return it to the store you bought it from.
I've never called french fries by that ridiculous name, & I'm in the USA.
And none of my friends or family use that term either, nor have they ever. (Not even for a few days. haha.)
Also, I find it somewhat insulting to be grouped in with some miniscule minority of Americans with some kind of prejudice against the French.
I sure don't!!
As it happens, I like racing online with French people... much more than any other non-English speaking players - because at least I know some French & can understand & communicate some with them!!!
Indeed, I've often found myself playing online games with French & French Canadian players, because of this, and it's a neat experience, and a good way to keep up on a 2nd language. Just so happens that I took French in high school and in college, as my language elective. And honestly, I've never had much opportunity to use it other than online gaming!!