Votes: 6 10.3%
  • Some

Votes: 4 6.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
United States
'Murica
spencer7x7
Does anyone think the Vision GT cars released and made for GT6 will in the next game?
I hope so but I doubt it.

Last edited:
GT6 will have its own Vision GT cars, whereas GT7 will likely have new manufacturers joining Vision GT.

Most likely, yes. Perhaps the project will expand for GT7 even, with new manufacturers joining in on the madness.

I would like to see GT6's Vision GT cars carry over to GT7, and I don't see why they can't. As TheProRacer said above, they took time to model them, and given the recent practices with car lists (GTPSP carried over GT4's car list and added new cars, GT5 added on top of PSP's list, 6 added to 5's, and so on), it makes total sense to keep them for 7. Since GT4, only a handful cars have missed the cut form game to game, and it would be silly to cut these out.

I imagine Kaz has at least a 2 game license for each car and he's probably already shown them GT7 quality renders to make the sale. I'd be really surprised if they didn't make it into GT7. I expect GT7 will also bring more VGT cars from other manufacturers and perhaps a trickle of other concept cars into the game. It's pretty obvious Kaz's focus is moving away from modeling any old generic car and/or real cars and more towards serving the mutual needs of the industry and the GT series.

I imagine Kaz has at least a 2 game license for each car and he's probably already shown them GT7 quality renders to make the sale. I'd be really surprised if they didn't make it into GT7. I expect GT7 will also bring more VGT cars from other manufacturers and perhaps a trickle of other concept cars into the game. It's pretty obvious Kaz's focus is moving away from modeling any old generic car and/or real cars and more towards serving the mutual needs of the industry and the GT series.
This is what I had in mind. Glad you have put it in words. Gran Turismo: The Real Ridge Racer Simulator.

Voted no but meant yes because of earlier confusion. So when you see the yes pole number, add one to it cos that's my vote :)

Oh and take one off no ;)

You would think they would being specially made for GT and also the fact they are all premium and ready to go but if you look at the Nike ONE in GT4, that didn't make it into GT5 despite being probably the first true Vision GT car.

I really love concept cars so I would welcome any of them. I just wish they added more real world concept cars from the past, like all the ones in GT Concept.

I want this to happen, badly. Frankly, Vision GT cars are a bit wasted on GT6, imo. Imagine BMW VGT, or Aston VGT on PS4 graphics. Pure win.

They should return... it would be daft otherwise. The manufacturers put a lot of effort into designing the cars. It would be an insult for PD to turn around and say 'sorry, but we can't be arsed to bring your beloved VGT cars back into GT7.... *laughs*'

But seriously, if they do return, I would very much like to see them have modeled interiors this time around. I'm pretty sure that every design of VGT car had interiors planned and scanned in... They were probably removed in GT6 because of technical difficulties. This shouldn't be a problem on the PS4 GT7.

I honestly don't want to see any cars in GT7 that do not have interiors. I know that means missing out on alot of cars, but then Polyphony perhaps should upgrade the most iconic of the Standard cars.

Keep the ones from GT6 and do a whole new VGT program in 7
This just gave me an idea: GT7 having Vision GT Spec II, or something like that. Whatever happens, I'd like to see the Vision GT cars carry over from GT6 to 7. Because I'd love to drive any and all of them. Especially the Chaparral 2X. Because lasers.

Back