Volkswagen's I.D. Buzz Cargo Previews the Future of Delivery Vehicles

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 5 comments
  • 1,816 views
What do you all really think of autonomous vehicles?
Would you like a self drive, would you feel safe in one?

I'm all for electric vehicles and I hope one day to own one but I'm not entirely sure I could read this article comfortably sitting behind any steering wheel (or F1 wheel in this ID challenged vehicle) at highway speeds.
Just my thoughts as a middle aged grey man, nothing more.
 
What do you all really think of autonomous vehicles?
Would you like a self drive, would you feel safe in one?

I'm all for electric vehicles and I hope one day to own one but I'm not entirely sure I could read this article comfortably sitting behind any steering wheel (or F1 wheel in this ID challenged vehicle) at highway speeds.
Just my thoughts as a middle aged grey man, nothing more.

I like the idea of autonomous vehicles, but in their current state, they have a ways to go. I think in the next 15 or so year though they will work great.

Personally, I can't wait until the day where I no longer need to drive myself to work. Same goes for a road trip too, it'd be awesome to let the car do the freeway driving then allow me to take over on the backroads for a bit of enjoyment.
 
It would go faster with stripes design.
 
This should be in GT Sport.
 
This was at the iaa show in Hannover earlier this year. I'll try and upload a pic of the cabin......

Oh pants I missed the cabin pictures on the main post.... sorry.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2807.jpg
    IMG_2807.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 51
Back