VR supportPC 

If you're using Oculus, then go to your settings and choose beta and allow the beta test to install.

The new Oculus Core 2.0 is just awesome. You can see you desktop in Oculus and go to steam and launch project cars. The really cool thing is you can pick up your touch controller press a button and you'll see an overlay containing your desktop. It's the equivalent of alt-tabbing out of a window.

One cool thing you can do is play music while you're driving.

Finally, the patches and Oculus updates have resulted in a much smoother experience. Now I can finally enjoy races in the rain. i was doign the Porshe manufacturers group 5 race qualifying in the rain. It's so immersive and fun.

Tip: sometimes it makes sense to adjust your seat height to get a better view of the road in VR.

If you're using Oculus, then go to your settings and choose beta and allow the beta test to install.

The new Oculus Core 2.0 is just awesome. You can see you desktop in Oculus and go to steam and launch project cars. The really cool thing is you can pick up your touch controller press a button and you'll see an overlay containing your desktop. It's the equivalent of alt-tabbing out of a window.

One cool thing you can do is play music while you're driving.

Finally, the patches and Oculus updates have resulted in a much smoother experience. Now I can finally enjoy races in the rain. i was doign the Porshe manufacturers group 5 race qualifying in the rain. It's so immersive and fun.

Tip: sometimes it makes sense to adjust your seat height to get a better view of the road in VR.

I was joking with the picture of the fan above but sure enough my pc took a dump. After installing a liquid cooler and reinstalling windows I'm back up and running. Downloaded the beta and will give it a try tonight.

I don't think it makes a difference. I usually do it with the tray tool so I can set it once and be done with it. Though I recently found out that doesn't work in iRacing so you have to do it manually there and then set the tray tool back to default so it's not overworking for nothing.

Latest Posts

Back