[VRR][B-SPEC] 2016 Straight Talk IndyCar Series Season

• Thread starter Eva
  • 3,331 comments

How should the driver names be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He did want to race beforehand though. I figure if anyone gets offered a ride first it's the people who decided to cancel their entries or those who wanted but missed the cut-off.
If you can make my car and stuff like that for me, otherwise no. Thanks for the offer. I just don't want to spend a lot of time with this B-Spec stuff. 👍

If you can make my car and stuff like that for me, otherwise no. Thanks for the offer. I just don't want to spend a lot of time with this B-Spec stuff. 👍
It won't be anything extensive, but I could make one. It's all your call though man, if you want to stay out of it altogether, we'll leave you be.

DP with a reason. Attempt #1 at Whitetail's car. Here's an unmasked look:

Whitetail's DW12 #9.png

Also I jut realized the renders AJHG made of my car did no appear to have the numbers on the wing plates. Not sure if it's the viewer or if they aren't placed right.

Attachments

• Whitetail's DW12 #9.zip
    819.1 KB · Views: 6
Tagging more people who may or may not be interested in an Indy 500 entry. I encourage others who may know people to do the same. @Michelin @quietgirl @rcb929 @NearCptNitro @GranTurismo916 @Furinkazen
EDIT: Currently, here are the available seats for the 2015 & 2016 Indianapolis 500s...
#77 Coca-Cola Black Rose Racing-Chevrolet with Sonic Drive Thru sponsorship.
#95 Cherokee Motorsports-Audi with Hershey's sponsorship.
#98 Cherokee Motorsports-Audi with AT&T sponsorship.
#99 Cat Devil Racing-Honda with Pepsi sponsorship.

Last edited:
A couple of annonuncements from the VRR office regarding the poisonous word deadlines.
Deadlines for entries is 31 August 2015. This includes Indy 500 only entries.
Deadline for paint schemes will be 31 October 2015. This applies to everyone.
EDOT: If everyone has begun making paint schemes, I'll reveal the logo that will go on the cars.
upload_2015-6-18_20-16-41.png

Last edited:
A couple of annonuncements from the VRR office regarding the poisonous word deadlines.
Deadlines for entries is 31 August 2015. This includes Indy 500 only entries.
Deadline for paint schemes will be 31 October 2015. This applies to everyone.
EDOT: If everyone has begun making paint schemes, I'll reveal the logo that will go on the cars.View attachment 399829
Angel, why put deadlines for entries? I don't understand.

Angel, why put deadlines for entries? I don't understand.
Because I don't want to deal with people joing late and needing to hold up schedule for them.
And this logo will be placed on the rollbar, the nose, and...anywhere else?
Just the nose. Not even the roll bar.
Well darn. Oh well, got things slowly going.
The sooner we get everything, the better. However, I know how a lot of people here operate so meeting the deadlines enough will be a miracle.

If @Whitetail likes what he sees, I'll get the logo placed and send it in.
I would hold on to it. I want to see how a few turn out and if I want to make changes to some requirements.

How could I miss this? I'm a sucker for B-Spec series, and I'm surprised I missed it.
Is there any spots open?
If Chevrolet weren't full, I'd offer you a full time ride on TKU, but if you can't find a team do you want to do the 500 for TKU?

How could I miss this? I'm a sucker for B-Spec series, and I'm surprised I missed it.
Is there any spots open?
There is a full time seat currently open on Cherokee Motorsports. Other than that, it's a matter of which Indy 500 ride you want.

I wasn't sure we were full or not. I was just about to suggest either Mugen-Honda or Martini-Honda.
There's a possibility of 28 full time entries for 26 grid spots (2 DNQs max). Then there's a max of 36 Indy 500 entries for 33 spots. Cherokee Motorsports and Cat Devil Racing can extend their squad to include another full time entry as they already have registered the entries they want. Everyone else is working spontaneously.

There's a possibility of 28 full time entries for 26 grid spots (2 DNQs max). Then there's a max of 36 Indy 500 entries for 33 spots. Cherokee Motorsports and Cat Devil Racing can extend their squad to include another full time entry as they already have registered the entries they want. Everyone else is working spontaneously.
I see now. They had the foresight to reserve those entries, so they get first shot at a "walk-in" driver.

Take your pick. Cherokee Motorsports is ran by @Clayton Hardy and Cat Devil Racing is ran by @KuniKino****a
Hehehe, this should be interesting conversation pieces in the season.

I see now. They had the foresight to reserve those entries, so they get first shot at a "walk-in" driver.

Hehehe, this should be interesting conversation pieces in the season.
Me, Clayton, and Kuni have experienced a rivalry like this. Minions, attack! XD But yeah, those that went and reserved what they wanted ahead of time kinda are able to make quick moves. Doesn't mean it'll always work, but they've put the beginning work out of the way.

Back