[VRR][B-SPEC] 2016 Straight Talk IndyCar Series Season

  • Thread starter Thread starter Eva
  • 3,331 comments
  • 151,179 views

How should the driver names be?


  • Total voters
    29
  • Poll closed .
You need a .tga file, right?
 
You need a .tga file, right?
Yeah, which I had. The issue is that it wasn't loading in game. My first thought is that there might have been a mask on it that made it not work right. I don't know.
 
From which file extension do I have to convert from?

I've been trying to convert from png but I can't see the file once I "convert".

Edit: Wait I have figured it out.

I'll send it to you ASAP
 
From which file extension do I have to convert from?

I've been trying to convert from png but I can't see the file once I "convert".
No idea. I thought PNG worked.
 
I have working cars for the following people:
#2: Thomas Rogers
#5: Mohammad Ahmed
#6: Diomedes Nikolaidou
#7: Evangeline Porter
#9: Michael White
#10: Gary Slater
#11: Alex Rivera
#14: Jacob Birmingham
#19: Camyron Jackson
#20: Hugo Del Prete
#22: Jacob Descoteau
#24: Jesus Cristobal
#27: Aaron van der Linden
#30: Matheus Michelin
#50: Matthew Evans
#55: Ryan Perlstein
#76: Nico Costa-Monteiro
#78: Pedro Harsk
#79: B.K. Glover
#80: Sebastian Devereux
#84: Stephanie Porter-Kelley
#91: Kunimitsu Kino****a
#95: Behrris Windross
#96: Clayton Hardy
#97: Jett Raven
#99: Steven Gnash
I still need cars from the following:
#12: Brian Blauman -- @rcb929 -- Car being worked on.
#38: Gizmo Fonseca-Vargas -- @Gerarghini -- Car being worked on.
#43: Cliff Lagueux -- @GTracerEHTeam -- No status update.
#51: Alan Herrera -- @AJHG1000 -- Problem with car that was sent, needs to be addressed.
#67: Jamie Ngaire-Jardine -- @RedDragon -- No status update.
#92: Treven Robie -- @trobes29 -- Car being worked on.

As you can see, there are currently 26 in my possession for Sunday. The other 6 are confirmed one way or another, which means Indy currently has 32 cars in it. Polaris Motorsports, Cat Devil Racing, and Coca-Cola Black Rose Racing have a Indy 500 only seat available, and if they get filled, will bump the Indy 500 entries to 35. For those that are newer, that would mean 2 would not qualify for the event. There is a cap at 36 total entries. We're almost there.

I am working on it, I'm trying to get my secondary scheme done at the same time so the press release can show which races the secondary will be in.
 
I am working on it, I'm trying to get my secondary scheme done at the same time so the press release can show which races the secondary will be in.
The secondary livery would be exclusive to Indy. I have that in the OP I believe.
 
I am working on it, I'm trying to get my secondary scheme done at the same time so the press release can show which races the secondary will be in.
Actually, it isn't. My bad. I need to update a few things in the OP, like standard qualifying procedure and the livery rules.
 
I'm still planning on doing it if you do indeed change it, I have an awesome idea that I just need to make work.
 
Sure can I have my regular Victoria Secret sponsor?
Yes you can.
In that case she'll need to fill out the following:
AI Name: Can be your real name or a made up one. It just can't be someone else's real name.
Car Number: I'm assuming #87 but fill it out anyways.
And you'll need to fill out the driver stat sheet in the OP.
 
MIAMI, FLORIDA--Polaris Motorsports have announced that beginning in 2016, Alienware will be the primary sponsor for the the team itself in a 5 year contract. Alienware, the PC gaming giant, has sponsored events like UFC in the past, but has never been involved in racing. Swiss Bank and Dish Network have hopped on board as secondary sponsors.

Plans for a second car for Indianapolis have been revealed. Polaris Motorsports have reserved the #48 and will have it looking identical to the #84 driven by Stephanie Porter-Kelley. No driver announcements have yet been made.
With that said, @ScuderiaLucas would you like an Indy 500 ride?
Yeah sure. Anything I need to do?
 
Yeah sure. Anything I need to do?
Driver name: Your VRR ITCC name carries over.
You need to fill out the driver stat form in the OP. Steph took care of the rest.
 
I think I filled it out correctly.
You still need to give a name to your AI driver, but the rest looks okay.
 
Legacy Racing and Cat Devil Racing become latest teams to unveil cars for the Straight Talk Indycar Series


Legacy Racing Logo.png


Today, the wraps come off another completed Indycar as Legacy Racing becomes the Fourteenth team to unveil its cars for the inaugural VRR Straight Talk Indycar Series.


trobes29 Presentation.png



The team announces Youtube as the primary sponsor on the #92 for the season.

Cat Devil Racing Logo.png


Cat Devil Racing makes a surprise announcement as they unveil a fourth entry that was only just confirmed in the past 24 Hours

quietgirl Presentation.png



The team announces Victoria's Secret as the primary sponsor on the #87 for the 500.​
 
Legacy Racing and Cat Devil Racing become latest teams to unveil cars for the Straight Talk Indycar Series


View attachment 439162

Today, the wraps come off another completed Indycar as Legacy Racing becomes the Fourteenth team to unveil its cars for the inaugural VRR Straight Talk Indycar Series.


View attachment 439167


The team announces Youtube as the primary sponsor on the #92 for the season.

View attachment 439169

Cat Devil Racing makes a surprise announcement as they unveil a fourth entry that was only just confirmed in the past 24 Hours

View attachment 439170


The team announces Victoria's Secret as the primary sponsor on the #87 for the 500.​
That's AWESOME, good job. That'll look beautiful in last place (:
 
Getting ready to start up the test for Kentucky. Grid will look like this with 27 cars on the grid.
#2: Thomas Rogers
#5: Mohammad Ahmed
#6: Diomedes Nikolaidou
#7: Evangeline Porter
#9: Michael White
#10: Gary Slater
#11: Alex Rivera
#14: Jacob Birmingham
#19: Camyron Jackson
#20: Hugo Del Prete
#22: Jacob Descoteau
#24: Jesus Cristobal
#27: Aaron van der Linden
#30: Matheus Michelin
#50: Matthew Evans
#55: Ryan Perlstein
#76: Nico Costa-Monteiro
#78: Pedro Harsk
#79: B.K. Glover
#80: Sebastian Devereux
#84: Stephanie Porter-Kelley
#91: Kunimitsu Kino****a
#92: Treven Robie
#95: Behrris Windross
#96: Clayton Hardy
#97: Jett Raven
#99: Steven Gnash
Still waiting on...
@quietgirl -- Have a completed car. Just need an AI driver name from you or possibly your team principal @KuniKino****a
@RedDragon
@rcb929
@ScuderiaLucas
@Gerarghini
@GTracerEHTeam
First road course test will be at Palm Beach International Raceway. Just so we're all clear. The races I've stated: Milwaukee, Kentucky, Palm Beach, and NJMP...those won't be recorded. I have a planned oval and a planned road course that I will keep secret until the day it's uploaded.
 
Sorry for the double post, I'm going to explain why the 2016 and 2017 seasons will look the way they do.. I want to keep races at specific weekends, much like a realistic racing series. It's consistency. Throwing races around randomly throws off viewership and interest as there is no stability in the most key element of a series. The dates I have posted in the OP are the upload dates, when the video is published live and posted here with the full weekend recap. They're actually going to be ran much earlier than that. The Monster Shootout is going to be ran on November 1st with the upload date being the 15th. In reality, the first half of the season will be done before St. Pete is even uploaded. That's how this is operating. No one knows the results ahead of time, no leaks, and everyone can save time in their Sundays for VRR IndyCar because they know it will be there. Expansion leads to contraction, doesn't matter if your talking economics or freezing water. It's inevitable. Doing that expanding now and letting the contracting come in 2018 not only makes it more stable, but gives everyone involved behind the scenes a breather. That's the reason I'm not opening up how many paint schemes you can use in a season. You have one for the season plus one for Indy. That applies to 2016, 2017 and 2018. I won't open it up at all until 2019 when the growing is completely out of the way. Yes, it is massive forward thinking, but I want something to last. My life is based on a tightrope. Everyone is, but mine has been closer to gone than most. If I'm gone, I want this, this especially, to be my legacy. So, the blueprint is set, unchanging, solid, and clear. It may be stressful on the ends of the commentators, on my end, and so forth, but we're doing this for your entertainment pleasure. That's why I started VRR in the first place. So to those that are signed up and participating, I thank you. Let's start going Indy 500 or Bust.
 
Back