[VRR][B-SPEC] 2016 Straight Talk IndyCar Series Season

  • Thread starter Thread starter Eva
  • 3,331 comments
  • 151,179 views

How should the driver names be?


  • Total voters
    29
  • Poll closed .
Okay. MasterCard and Honda sound good? Also, is their anyone who could make my livery? Here is what I would like ;

Honda's already going to be on the car because engine contingency. But MasterCard sounds good. Also, @RACECAR you've been summoned, you painting genie.
 
The associate sponsors for all 3 Swift Autosport cars have been decided press release to come in the next few days.
 
@AJHG1000 -- Car completed, but not appearing in game for some reason.
@Jahgee1124 @DurWinning @Niku Driver HC @Michelin -- Cars completed, but not in my possession.

TKU Cars will be sent in a moment.

Okay. MasterCard and Honda sound good? Also, is their anyone who could make my livery? Here is what I would like ;


Honda's already going to be on the car because engine contingency. But MasterCard sounds good. Also, @RACECAR you've been summoned, you painting genie.

Your wish is my command.
 
SRF soon should be ready for the season with their paint scheme 👍
 
SRF soon should be ready for the season with their paint scheme 👍

In trying to remember what that stood for, I somehow thought of Skid Recovery Force :lol:

As for the Scheme:

Scuderia Rabia Furiosa - 8/26/15, 7:00 PM CDST

All things looking to be on time 👍
 
*Presentation has been Temporarily delayed, It will begin in 7 minutes*
 
Scuderia Rabia Furiosa becomes Twelfth team to unveil its cars for the Straight Talk Indycar Series


Scuderia Rabia Furiosa Logo.png


Today, the wraps come off another completed Indycar as Scuderia Rabia Furiosa unveils its car for the inaugural VRR Straight Talk Indycar Series.

DcrRAIKKONEN Presentation.png



The team announces Slurpee as the primary sponsor on the #11 for the season.​
 
Last edited:
Scuderia Rabia Furiosa becomes Twelth team to unveil its cars for the Straight Talk Indycar Series


View attachment 437509

Today, the wraps come off another completed Indycar as Scuderia Rabia Furiosa unveils its car for the inaugural VRR Straight Talk Indycar Series.

View attachment 437511


The team announces Slurpee as the primary sponsor on the #11 for the season.​
I love it great job
 
I love it great job

You are most welcome.

So that now leaves:


Legacy Racing - Pending

Mugen - 08/29/15, 1:00 PM CDST

Standard Motorsports - Pending


Not many teams left now. Also, a surprise team to have their presentation tomorrow.


Edit: @trobes29 , you got a car or not?
 
Last edited:
"Twelth", RACECAR? I get the sneaking suspicion that the tiredness is (finally) getting to you, haha. :sly: :lol:

Joke aside, smexy car as usual, simple yet elegant. 👍
 
Last edited:
Milwaukee test has started. Practice underway.
 
Looking forward to seeing how we do, I think my highly trained pitcre....*looks back at garage*....CARL! STOP WEARING THE NOSECONE OFF YOUR HEAD!
 
The presentation for the surprise team has been pushed back to Whenever the hell I can stop having issues :banghead:

"Twelth", RACECAR? I get the sneaking suspicion that the tiredness is (finally) getting to you, haha. :sly: :lol:

Ok, I was starting to see tracers and everything went Monochrome so you got me there :lol:

Joke aside, smexy car as usual, simple yet elegant. 👍

Thanks. Strangely, the most simple ones take the longest.
 
Last edited:
This is what the race reports will look like.
1st: #22: Jacob Descoteau/176.376 mph.
2nd: #76: Nico Costa-Monteiro/176.333 mph.
3rd: #19: Camyron Jackson/176.194 mph.
4th: #20: Hugo Del Prete/176.091 mph.
5th: #5: Mohammad Ahmed/176.091 mph.
6th: #80: Sebastian Devereux/176.074 mph.
7th: #2: Thomas Rogers/176.014 mph.
8th: #11: Alex Rivera/175.979 mph.
9th: #95: Behrris Windross/175.979 mph.
10th: #55: Ryan Perlstein/175.979 mph.
11th: #6: Diomedes Nikolaudou/175.971 mph.
12th: #24: Jesus Cristobal/175.971 mph.
13th: #14: Jacob Birmingham/175.953 mph.
14th: #91: Kunimitsu Kino****a/175.919 mph.
15th: #10: Gary Slater/175.730 mph.
16th: #79: B.K. Glover/175.721 mph.
17th: #9: Michael White/175.696 mph.
18th: #7: Evangeline Porter/175.653 mph.
19th: #78: Pedro Harsk/175.627 mph.
20th: #77: Stephanie Porter-Kelley/175.567 mph.
21st: #99: Steven Gnash/175.550 mph.
22nd: #30: Matheus Michelin/175.550 mph.
23rd: #50: Matthew Evans/175.311 mph.
24th: #96: Clayton Hardy/175.242 mph.
25th: #27: Aaron van der Linden/174.690 mph.
26th: #97: Jett Raven/172.828 mph.
1st: #7: Evangeline Porter/175.422 mph.
2nd: #77: Stephanie Porter-Kelley/175.413 mph.
3rd: #76: Nico Costa-Monteiro/175.353 mph.
4th: #24: Jesus Cristobal/175.191 mph.
5th: #95: Behrris Windross/175.183 mph.
6th: #11: Alex Rivera/175.166 mph.
7th: #20: Hugo Del Prete/175.157 mph.
8th: #55: Ryan Perlstein/175.140 mph.
9th: #78: Pedro Harsk/175.123 mph.
10th: #79: B.K. Glover/175.097 mph.
11th: #14: Jacob Birmingham/175.021 mph.
12th: #2: Thomas Rogers/174.987 mph.
13th: #10: Gary Slater/174.978 mph.
14th: #80: Sebastian Devereux/174.944 mph.
15th: #30: Matheus Michelin/174.902 mph.
16th: #99: Steven Gnash/174.893 mph.
17th: #5: Mohammad Ahmed/174.859 mph.
18th: #91: Kunimitsu Kino****a/174.851 mph.
19th: #50: Matthew Evans/174.834 mph.
20th: #19: Camyron Jackson/174.808 mph.
21st: #6: Diomedes Nikolaidou/174.724 mph.
22nd: #22: Jacob Descoteau/174.724 mph.
23rd: #9: Michael White/174.537 mph.
24th: #96: Clayton Hardy/174.419 mph.
25th: #27: Aaron van der Linden/173.930 mph.
26th: #97: Jett Raven/172.167 mph.
1st: #6: Diomedes Nikolaidou/175.816 mph.
2nd: #20: Hugo Del Prete/175.807 mph.
3rd: #79: B.K. Glover/175.747 mph.
4th: #24: Jesus Cristobal/175.704 mph.
5th: #50: Matthew Evans/175.653 mph.
6th: #77: Stephanie Porter-Kelley/175.627 mph.
7th: #95: Behrris Windross/175.559 mph.
8th: #19: Camyron Jackson/175.507 mph.
9th: #78: Pedro Harsk/175.456 mph.
10th: #91: Kunimitsu Kino****a/175.422 mph.
11th: #14: Jacob Birmingham/175.413 mph.
12th: #30: Matheus Michelin/175.413 mph.
13th: #7: Evangeline Porter/175.396 mph.
14th: #11: Alex Rivera/175.362 mph.
15th: #9: Michael White/175.328 mph.
16th: #76: Nico Costa-Monteiro/175.285 mph.
17th: #80: Sebastian Devereux/175.268 mph.
18th: #10: Gary Slater/175.242 mph.
19th: #96: Clayton Hardy/175.225 mph.
20th: #99: Steven Gnash/175.208 mph.
21st: #5: Mohammad Ahmed/175.123 mph.
22nd: #55: Ryan Perlstein/175.097 mph.
23rd: #22: Jacob Descoteau/175.097 mph.
24th: #2: Thomas Rogers/175.038 mph.
25th: #27: Aaron van der Linden/174.444 mph.
26th: #97: Jett Raven/172.604 mph.
Pos./Car-Driver/Interval/Laps/Led/Status
1st:
#76: Nico Costa-Monteiro/166.542 mph./300 laps/20 laps/Running
2nd: #95: Behrris Windross/-0.08s/300 laps/40 laps/Running
3rd: #14: Jacob Birmingham/-0.31s/300 laps/27 laps/Running
4th: #5: Mohammad Ahmed/-0.57s/300 laps/0 laps/Running
5th: #22: Jacob Descoteau/-1.65s/300 laps/0 laps/Running
6th: #2: Thomas Rogers/-1.99s/300 laps/0 laps/Running
7th: #6: Diomedes Nikolaidou/-2.09s/300 laps/0 laps/Running
8th: #96: Clayton Hardy/-1 lap/299 laps/0 laps/Running
9th: #50: Matthew Evans/-1 lap/299 laps/0 laps/Running
10th: #80: Sebastian Devereux/-2 laps/298 laps/0 laps/Running
11th: #9: Michael White/-2 laps/298 laps/0 laps/Running
12th: #20: Hugo Del Prete/-2 laps/298 laps/2 laps/Running
13th: #99: Steven Gnash/-3 laps/297 laps/0 laps/Running
14th: #24: Jesus Cristobal/-6 laps/294 laps/1 lap/Running
15th: #78: Pedro Harsk/-11 laps/289 laps/2 laps/Running
16th: #55: Ryan Perlstein/-12 laps/288 laps/80 laps/Accident
17th: #30: Matheus Michelin/-13 laps/287 laps/2 laps/Accident
18th: #7: Evangeline Porter/-13 laps/287 laps/4 laps/Accident
19th: #91: Kunimitsu Kino****a/-14 laps/286 laps/0 laps/Accident
20th: #19: Camyron Jackson/-14 laps/286 laps/0 laps/Accident
21st: #27: Aaron van der Linden/-14 laps/286 laps/0 laps/Accident
22nd: #10: Gary Slater/-14 laps/286 laps/0 laps/Accident
23rd: #97: Jett Raven/-19 laps/281 laps/0 laps/Accident
24th: #79: B.K. Glover/-34 laps/266 laps/14 laps/Camshaft
25th: #77: Stephanie Porter-Kelley/-51 laps/249 laps/104 laps/Valve
26th: #11: Alex Rivera/-119 laps/181 laps/4 laps/Clutch
Statistics
Cautions:
1 for 5 laps (laps 288-292)
Lead Changes: 43 among 12 drivers
Most Laps Led: Stephanie Porter-Kelley for 104 laps
 
The Milwaukee race was interesting. Especially the big one that caused the only caution in the race.
 
Ok, I was starting to see tracers and everything went Monochrome so you got me there :lol:

Sorry about playing the grammar cop there, I just couldn't resist taking a potshot at your little mishap. Guess you were having an acid trip when you wrote that and went blind, haha. :lol:

Thanks. Strangely, the most simple ones take the longest.

Is that so? I do guess that the less complex a livery is, the harder it is to balance it out. You're only working with two colors, but you need to ensure that they match properly...

Also;

Holy s:censored: I just won the test race.

WHAAAAAT!? :crazy::crazy::crazy:

No seriously, how!? My very first test race and I won, after getting the 2nd place spot during qualifying? That's mental! Also, 43 lead changes? Good grief, the race was not short on overtakes, I can tell that much. The "Big One" must have been quite the crash, according to your own words...
 
Sorry about playing the grammar cop there, I just couldn't resist taking a potshot at your little mishap. Guess you were having an acid trip when you wrote that and went blind, haha. :lol:



Is that so? I do guess that the less complex a livery is, the harder it is to balance it out. You're only working with two colors, but you need to ensure that they match properly...

Also;

Holy s:censored: I just won the test race.

WHAAAAAT!? :crazy::crazy::crazy:

No seriously, how!? My very first test race and I won, after getting the 2nd place spot during qualifying? That's mental! Also, 43 lead changes? Good grief, the race was not short on overtakes, I can tell that much. The "Big One" must have been quite the crash, according to your own words...
You qualified P3. Somehow me and my sister locked down the front row. And the crash took out 8 drivers with under 15 to go.
 
You qualified P3. Somehow me and my sister locked down the front row. And the crash took out 8 drivers with under 15 to go.

Right, my mistake, I overlooked that. Still, it's rather impressive for a dude who hadn't done a single test up until now. Also, 8 drivers out in one single crash? Must've been something which happened in the middle of the pack...
 
Well practice and qualifying were unspectualarly average to say the least. Way down in midfield.

So much for trying to make it up in the race if I didn't lead 1 lap. Then I get into an accident after 286 laps and take out many others. Not a promising start.

Well 🤬
 
Well practice and qualifying were unspectualarly average to say the least. Way down in midfield.

So much for trying to make it up in the race if I didn't lead 1 lap. Then I get into an accident after 286 laps and take out many others. Not a promising start.

Well 🤬
What happened was the #97 was on the outside of you coming to the start line and he ran into you. You hit the pit wall, he flipped all the way to turn 1 where he collected the other 5 including me.
 
Not the best, but not bad. P8 with a teammate on podium. Terrible for Raven though.
 
I liked how the first two rows were BRRT and TKU cars, in that order. Yet the front row failed to finish.
 
I liked how the first two rows were BRRT and TKU cars, in that order. Yet the front row failed to finish.

And yet you-know-what happened...

And yet a TKU car (aka yours truly) won despite half both teams wiping out during the race. Isn't that ironical...

Also, ouch, that crash sure sounds like it was a nasty one... A good old case of "bouncing back right into an oncoming field of cars".
 
Last edited:
The crash took out Cat Devil Racing completely.
 
Change of plans announcement happening now.
Novo Nordisk, and Mobil 1 to sponsor Swift Autosport in 2016
novo-nordisk-logo_0.jpg
img-logo-mobil1.png

Really impressed with how well all three of the cars performed especially with how the weekend started out with Mathew not even in the top 15.
 
As is soon to be tradition, whenever a TKU car wins a race where teams exists, this is the victory song :lol: NSFW
@Niku Driver HC enjoy, and good win


Good to know that your... quirky musical taste has not changed a bit.
:lol:

"bows down" I am honored by your sincere thanks, boss. I promise to do my best for TKU, no matter how weird things might get inside it.
 
I plan on defeating you all. :mischievous:

*looks back at the garage*

Okay so I actually plan on not sucking at this. :lol: Here's to hoping for not crashing and maybe a podium.
 
Back