- 1,150

- Georgia
- GTP_KrispyKrim
So was the race with our ratings and SRF was happy with the pace until Happy Hour and then we led at least 4 laps then.. THE CLUTCH Breaks yay
Where'd my car finish?![]()
Well ****.......there goes the electric bill, and the water bill...and the food bill.Classified 16th but DNF due to being caught in the Big One instigated by myself and Raven.
The driver ratings were in effect.So was the race with our ratings and SRF was happy with the pace until Happy Hour and then we led at least 4 laps then.. THE CLUTCH Breaks yay
The sadest part, you were leading when you got collected.Where'd my car finish?![]()
Oh sweet god that car is sexy.Polaris Motorsports becomes Thirteenth team to unveil its cars for the Straight Talk Indycar Series
View attachment 437931
Today, the wraps come off another completed Indycar as Polaris Motorsports unveils its car for the inaugural VRR Straight Talk Indycar Series.
View attachment 437932
The team announces Alienware as the primary sponsor on the #84 for the season
Oh sweet god that car is sexy.
The sadest part, you were leading when you got collected.
My car got ****ed up and I'm outta money. xD Oh and everybody is making announcements.Umm what's going on....
Read and it will make sense.Umm what's going on....
That might be the problem.Read and it will make sense.
Good thing the chassis are only 350K each...I have this feeling that I may need to have many backup cars on standby...****.![]()
Yeah I'm already 700k in the hole...lovely.Good thing the chassis are only 350K each...
Plus engines, aero kits, tires, fuel, transmissions, pit crew pay...Yeah I'm already 700k in the hole...lovely.![]()
*looks at checkbook...bursts into flames*Plus engines, aero kits, tires, fuel, transmissions, pit crew pay...