- 9,553

- Vermont
- catamount39
Bruh...that's not cool bruh.
And wait....SOMEONE'S BUYING A RACETRACK?!
Where the heck did they get money for THAT?! 
Let it play out...it's a work in progress.And wait....SOMEONE'S BUYING A RACETRACK?! Where the heck did they get money for THAT?!
Right now, it's a matter of who will run it. It will be happening, but that is the big road block right now is who will be running it and how it will be organized. In actuality, I've already sorted out a nice calendar for it. So finding out who can and will run it and follow the VRR way of doing things is where it stands. But I hope to have that organized by the end of October. Then the grid prep can begin.Working tracks are always nice...
Side note, any word on that Trans Am series @KuniKino****a is/was working on? I've been finding myself lurking other B Spec Series to join and that one sounded great. I think B Spec stuff is sort of my jam now... Yay endless virtual race watching because I have a stake in it![]()
You will have to ask @RACECAR since all I have are the finished products in .tga format.Can you send me one of the liveries to see what's different from mine?
Can you send me one of the liveries to see what's different from mine?
No. His is smaller.Here's one for reference.
From what she is saying, you seem to have somehow saved your car in a bigger size then everyone