[VRR][B-SPEC] 2016 Straight Talk IndyCar Series Season

  • Thread starter Thread starter Eva
  • 3,331 comments
  • 151,210 views

How should the driver names be?


  • Total voters
    29
  • Poll closed .
Rethinking Your Decision :lol: Team-Chevy-2012b-Logo.jpg
 
Oh dear CDR:
 
My money is saying Kuni crashed the most. I don't know why, but it just is.
 
These last few post have given me genuine chuckles I've really needed today. :lol: @RACECAR sounds like he's genuinely cacking his pants.
 
My money is saying Kuni crashed the most. I don't know why, but it just is.
Well, the car number has a 9 in it.
 
I'm still saying it's Kuni.
 
So that leaves the Canadian and the American.

I'm actually stumped now.
 
So that leaves the Canadian and the American.

I'm actually stumped now.
The fact you threw a two time Formula One champ under the bus first is actually very funny.
 
The fact you threw a two time Formula One champ under the bus first is actually very funny.
It doesn't help that I don't know anything about the accomplishments you guys have. Granted it also doesn't help that I don't care (no offense, please don't kill me).
 
Despite the fact that Cat Devil Racing possess the series' atomic bomb, they also have the best average finish among multi car teams in the tests I've ran. For comparison, here's the average for the factory teams...
Cat Devil Racing-Honda: Average Start-17.6 Average Finish-4.9
Cherokee Motorsports-Audi: Average Start-14.1 Average Finish-12.5
Coca-Cola Black Rose Racing-Chevrolet: Average Start-10.2 Average Finish-19.4
 
Despite the fact that Cat Devil Racing possess the series' atomic bomb, they also have the best average finish among multi car teams in the tests I've ran. For comparison, here's the average for the factory teams...
Cat Devil Racing-Honda: Average Start-17.6 Average Finish-4.9
Cherokee Motorsports-Audi: Average Start-14.1 Average Finish-12.5
Coca-Cola Black Rose Racing-Chevrolet: Average Start-10.2 Average Finish-19.4
I'd ask Chevy for some help...but seeing as we're jumping ship in 2017...yeah... :lol:
 
I'd ask Chevy for some help...but seeing as we're jumping ship in 2017...yeah... :lol:
The way the 2017 silly season is already shaping up is delightfully hilarious.
 
The two CDR candidates should engage in a Hell in a Cell match at the end of the season if they don't shake up their driving. :sly::dopey:

Whoever loses, Kuni would sack from the team for 2017. :p
 
The two CDR candidates should engage in a Hell in a Cell match at the end of the season if they don't shake up their driving. :sly::dopey:

Whoever loses, Kuni would sack from the team for 2017. :p
Which is funny given what Kuni said on the other page.
 
Back