[VRR][B-SPEC] 2016 Straight Talk IndyCar Series Season

  • Thread starter Thread starter Eva
  • 3,331 comments
  • 151,237 views

How should the driver names be?


  • Total voters
    29
  • Poll closed .
@AJHG1000 , can you send me a jpeg or PNG of your car?
 
For @RACECAR, but if you want to try to figure out what's going on...

It contains the png of my car's livery.
 
Free Practice 1 for the 2015 Indianapolis 500 will begin at 1:00 p.m. EST. I currently have 33 cars, which is just barely enough for an Indy 500 field.
 
The field has made it to 34 cars! This is now very interesting as this means there will be one DNQ for the 2015 VRR GTPlanet Indianapolis 500.
 
The field has made it to 34 cars! This is now very interesting as this means there will be one DNQ for the 2015 VRR GTPlanet Indianapolis 500.
Time to give the engine a thorough fine tuning. :scared:
 
T-minus 58 minutes until FP1 starts.
 
News from the RTi pits is that Jamie is beginning her pre-race stretching and pump up. Older members of the team report being deafened by extremely loud nightcore and techno.
 
*Meanwhile in the Swift Autosport Garage*
 

Team Kate Upton walking through the garage like
 
*Meanwhile in Ecurie Ecosse*
 
5279461+_752fc75db6a0d31d4babb231b9154c5e.gif
 
Official theme of the 2016 VRR Straight Talk IndyCar Series season is...

I LIKE THIS! :drool: Seriously though, nice choice. 👍 Where have I heard this song before....
nu-pochemu_37973635_orig_.jpg
 
Last edited:
It isn't a link to get Whamed right? Just making sure before hitting play
 
It isn't a link to get Whamed right? Just making sure before hitting play
If it's an embed, you usually get what you see unless it's something made specifically to deceive. If it was Wham, I would have not only committed Whammicide to myself, but I would have just used a link. All VRR threads and events are Wham-free zones.
 
If it's an embed, you usually get what you see unless it's something made specifically to deceive. If it was Wham, I would have not only committed Whammicide to myself, but I would have just used a link. All VRR threads and events are Wham-free zones.
People are getting paranoid. :P
 
FP1, FP2, and Bump Qualifying are done, and oh boy, this is going to shake things up here. Is December here yet?
 
Back