[VRR][B-SPEC] 2016 Straight Talk IndyCar Series Season

  • Thread starter Thread starter Eva
  • 3,331 comments
  • 151,210 views

How should the driver names be?


  • Total voters
    29
  • Poll closed .
The two CDR candidates should engage in a Hell in a Cell match at the end of the season if they don't shake up their driving. :sly::dopey:

Whoever loses, Kuni would sack from the team for 2017. :p
When you say Hell in a Cell are you talking about:

Taker vs Lesnar
or
Taker vs Mick Foley
or
Taker vs Edge
or
Taker vs Shawn Michaels
or


Come to think of it, Taker vs anyone would probably be a good HIAC match.
 
When you say Hell in a Cell are you talking about:

Taker vs Lesnar
or
Taker vs Mick Foley
or
Taker vs Edge
or
Taker vs Shawn Michaels
or


Come to think of it, Taker vs anyone would probably be a good HIAC match.
Not entirely true. Taker vs. Hornswaggle would be about as tear inducing as throwing kittens into a tree.
 
For those that do not a car in at all yet, you have until November 7th to do so or your place on the grid will be filled by someone else. That gives me time to allow more Indy 500 entries and appropriately fill the grid back up to full size.
 
My opinion on the Monster Shootout: It should have been run at Phoenix or Nashville. Bristol is simply too small for 33 IndyCars going 140+ mph on average.
 
Personally, I think that the calendar is too focused on road courses at the moment, which is weird coming from an F1 champion, which there is apparently an abundance of. Anyways. I'd think the Monster Shootout, while weird, should stay at a short track like Bristol or Richmond. We don't see short tracks enough, and when you do, you appreciate them a lot. Hopefully when 2017 and 2018 roll around, more ovals pop back into the mix. I'd love to see races at Kansas, Phoenix, and Las Vegas.
 
I'm still surprised I'm doing so well (apparently) on the ovals. I thought I set me more in the road course direction.

Excited for the championship. :D
 
The OWR Richmond ini works really well, not sure how OWR Bristol is
 
It's crap. It really is.
Have you tried taking the track and ai ini values from Richmond and putting them in the Bristol ini
 
Thinking about it, these next three years, from an outsider's perspective, will absolutely mental.
2016: 24 races + 3 exhibitions and a test, 3 engine manufacturers, 28 full time + 8 Triple Crown entries across 17 teams
2017: 30 races + 2 exhibitions and a test, 6 engine manufacturers, 26 full time + 15 Indy 500 entries across a cap of 16 teams
2018: 26 races + 1 exhibition and a test, 6 engine manufacturers, 26 full time + 12 Indy 500 entries across a cap of 16 teams.

Being a commentator, I have to try to explain this stuff. My work is cut out for me.
 
Have you tried taking the track and ai ini values from Richmond and putting them in the Bristol ini
It just makes the race a processional, like a funeral, but for a million dollars instead.
Thinking about it, these next three years, from an outsider's perspective, will absolutely mental.
2016: 24 races + 3 exhibitions and a test, 3 engine manufacturers, 28 full time + 8 Triple Crown entries across 17 teams
2017: 30 races + 2 exhibitions and a test, 6 engine manufacturers, 26 full time + 15 Indy 500 entries across a cap of 16 teams
2018: 26 races + 1 exhibition and a test, 6 engine manufacturers, 26 full time + 12 Indy 500 entries across a cap of 16 teams.

Being a commentator, I have to try to explain this stuff. My work is cut out for me.
It just gets better...
 
It just makes the race a processional, like a funeral, but for a million dollars instead.

It just gets better...
After that, make the AI Wall Offset like 50, the slip curve down to like 33 and then turn the aggressiveness up
 
After that, make the AI Wall Offset like 50, the slip curve down to like 33 and then turn the aggressiveness up
I have the wall offset at 30. And the AI aggression is set to what you guys set. The strength is at 110 and it's still a processional after 15 laps.
 
I have the wall offset at 30. And the AI aggression is set to what you guys set. The strength is at 110 and it's still a processional after 15 laps.
Put dlat_pad as a negative number, and make sure you're doing these modifications to both the regular track & ai_track as well as track_pta & ai_track_pta
 
Put dlat_pad as a negative number, and make sure you're doing these modifications to both the regular track & ai_track as well as track_pta & ai_track_pta
The regular 2014 .ini is fine as it is. All I had to adjust were the grip, drag, tire wear, panic decel, and slightly change the slip curve.
 
The regular 2014 .ini is fine as it is. All I had to adjust were the grip, drag, tire wear, panic decel, and slightly change the slip curve.
But I thought it turned into a processional in 15 laps?
 
tumblr_m7hm9gtgNF1rbwfe4o1_500.png
 
WE'RE GOING TO INDIANAPOLIS EVERYONE! :D

Curious on the results of the shootout. :P
 
Back