[VRR][B-SPEC] 2017 Coca-Cola Truck Series

• Thread starter amaterasu
  • 375 comments
Say, would you like a truck from me?

@amaterasu so that mean trucks like this for example aren't allowed?

View attachment 504829 View attachment 504831
Gonna answer in lieu of her for this and say that the #57 would be illegal and the #32 would be legal since Toyota Care is a service, not the actual manufacturer.
Quick wording question, can drivers be sponsored by other manufacturers? Like could I have a Ford Chevy Silverado if I wanted to?
I'm pretty sure this would be a no. It was bad enough seeing a Chevy sponsored by Lotus.

Gonna answer in lieu of her for this and say that the #57 would be illegal and the #32 would be legal since Toyota Care is a service, not the actual manufacturer.

Ok then. Likewise, that would mean for instance a GM Performance sponsored Silverado would legal as well?

Entering Cherokee Motorsports-Toyota.
#96: Ronald Hahn/DEU/Logitech
TBD
TBD

@G_Parrilla you wanna tag along for this too?

I'm about to lose track of all the B-Spec series I entered... but this is so much fun, so I'm in

e37a18de9fff97ba5196737c9bb7929f.600x336x1.jpg

#26: Emiliano Canapino/ARG/Quilmes Beer

@DurWinning @The Bman @Doodle @Niku Driver HC You guys are invited to join TKU in Truck Series 2 Electric Boogaloo, I don't think @Doodle's paint scheme from last time would work for this one though :lol:

Well, since Gera's old series seems to have gone belly up, and since it would be a waste to not have a proper NASCAR Truck B-Spec series in its place where I can participate, consider me up for it. @RACECAR can use ye ol'Chaparral truck which he made for me last time around, no need to mess with perfection...

Team Kate Upton
Nico Costa-POR
#76 Chevrolet/Chaparral

Well, since Gera's old series seems to have gone belly up, and since it would be a waste to not have a proper NASCAR Truck B-Spec series in its place where I can participate, consider me up for it. @RACECAR can use ye ol'Chaparral truck which he made for me last time around, no need to mess with perfection...

Team Kate Upton
Nico Costa-POR
#76 Chevrolet/Chaparral
Guessing this series won't allow your awesome 2J truck :lol:

Guessing this series won't allow your awesome 2J truck :lol:

Well, at least I can use my awesome 2K tribute truck in its place, so no big loss there. Besides, I don't think Amaterasu would take kindly to someone using a fan truck in her professional series. :lol:

Are we allowed more than one scheme?
Basically this...
I believe we're allowed 2. She's just focusing on the primary ones for now.
I'm not even gonna open up the option for second ones though until there's a firm grasp on what the field will be and what the primary sponsors for those people are. So until I say "Option for second schemes is now available", consider your primary scheme to be your only scheme. Jahgee has already put both his up for when/if that moment comes before March 31st. But other than that, just focus on having one scheme ready for the June 1st deadline.

Well, I've got 6 to choose from (That I painted before for another series) so I more or less already have my quota for 2 filled. Just need to decide on what that second one will be.

You know, the last time I joined a B-Spec truck series, nothing much happened. Granted life took over for that host but still, I'm not too sure about joining....yet.

You know, the last time I joined a B-Spec truck series, nothing much happened. Granted life took over for that host but still, I'm not too sure about joining....yet.
Well, the logistics for this are all set, even with a back up plan for if something happens to me. This one won't be stalling out.

Which reminds me, calendar is now in the OP. Race sponsors and dates won't be revealed until next month, but the venues are there and most race distances.

I think the name I came up with for this series is better than the actual name :lol:
Truck Series 2 Electric Boogaloo

I'm willing to drive for a team in this series

Jamie Neild/NZL/Virgin

If the team owner has a preferred number for me then I'll take that, otherwise I'll grab number 39

Chevrolet World Racing - Chevrolet Silverado
#22: Jacob Descoteau/USA/GM Performance Parts

Back