[VRR] B-Spec Space

What would you want to see VRR host for another B-Spec Series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Id say V8 Supers, but the mod is not as HQ as some other mods out there. Which is a shame. Not that its bad, but its just not as good as, say, the Bullring.

Could've sworn it wasn't done by RACE or TIRE to begin with :odd:

That said, I REEEEAAAALLLY wouldn't mind ARCA.

Maybe using either Group C or DTM would be a good idea for me, those classes are definitely not being used by any other GTP B-spec series. That much I can tell. Brazilian Stock Cars or V8 Supercars would be my third top priority...

From a VRR perspective, rally likely won't be happening. Between all of the different sounds needed and the lack of genuine rally tracks, it won't fit VRR's objectives.

I'm most interested in Group C, DTM, and Brazilian Stock Cars. Should be interesting no matter what mod is picked. 👍

If I'm honest, I would like to see a series a bit closer to road cars, so as I know nothing about Brazilian Stock Cars I throw my inkling of support behind an IROC-based series.

The series would have to be more modern. DTM doesn't actually have a mod. It's just skins for the Cup2003 cars. Brazilian stock cars, ARCA, IROC, Whelen Euro, V8 Supercars would be the front running options.

What cars are in the V8 Supercars mod then? Granted Ford and Holden are a given but is their anything else?

The only way an ARCA series would happen in regards to the feeder theory, there would have to be a partnership between RACE and VRR which to my knowledge doesn't exist. The Brazilian Stock Cars are tempting but are also an unknown bit because I can't find paint templates for them and the same problem applies to V8 Supercars. DTM is a no because it's using the Cup2003 cars, which is stupid. IROC would be great except VRR doesn't have any B-Spec champions yet. Which leads me to four options. 1) A stock car series using the BR15 mod, which wouldn't be favorable given the three other stock car series. 2) Making another top tier open wheel series under IRG sanction ie. IRL and CCWS which is bad. 3) Possibly...possibly...a Trans Am series. 4) a dirt track series.

The only way an ARCA series would happen in regards to the feeder theory, there would have to be a partnership between RACE and VRR which to my knowledge doesn't exist. The Brazilian Stock Cars are tempting but are also an unknown bit because I can't find paint templates for them and the same problem applies to V8 Supercars. DTM is a no because it's using the Cup2003 cars, which is stupid. IROC would be great except VRR doesn't have any B-Spec champions yet. Which leads me to four options. 1) A stock car series using the BR15 mod, which wouldn't be favorable given the three other stock car series. 2) Making another top tier open wheel series under IRG sanction ie. IRL and CCWS which is bad. 3) Possibly...possibly...a Trans Am series. 4) a dirt track series.
Trans Am. All of my yes.

Sprint cars could be cool if there is a mod.

I still think Group C or 60 Sportscars is the way to go, there's already 3 modern day vehicle series in NR2003 as is

I still think Group C or 60 Sportscars is the way to go, there's already 3 modern day vehicle series in NR2003 as is
My issue is that neither of those even slightly interest me. I'm not going to go and do something I have no passion in doing.

Back