VRR Daytona (GT)500Finished 

• Thread starter Eva
  • 100 comments
This is so bad. But it's hilarious. But it's still absolutely ridiculous.

Learning a lot that will go towards Indy in a month. For a first oval event that was a complete experiment, that went better than I was expecting asides from the Italian melodrama. But back to what we're known for, road course racing. I'll have standings and all that jazz hopefully by Tuesday.

Learning a lot that will go towards Indy in a month. For a first oval event that was a complete experiment, that went better than I was expecting asides from the Italian melodrama. But back to what we're known for, road course racing. I'll have standings and all that jazz hopefully by Tuesday.
Wait there's going to be another oval race if there is ill take the #11 Nissan GT-R

Wait there's going to be another oval race if there is ill take the #11 Nissan GT-R
It's a triple crown. Indy next month and Motegi the month after that.

Anyways, congrats to @JACKOLANTERN1 on winning potentially the only VRR Daytona 500.

Even attempting to watch @nascarfan1400's video on this race was giving me a headache, so I'm not even going to bother. :lol: Congrats to the podium finishers for their endurance to be successful in what certainly seemed to be suck a frustrating event. Also props to @BRRT_Angel for organizing and giving it all a chance.

Back