VRR Daytona (GT)500Finished 

• Thread starter Eva
  • 100 comments
Must I participate in the heats in order to race?

I know if we don't have too many people, I might be able to, and I'll happily start from the rear.

To clarify: I'm not sure if I can race the heats, so I will start from the rear of the race if I'm allowed.

Must I participate in the heats in order to race?

I know if we don't have too many people, I might be able to, and I'll happily start from the rear.
It would all depend on the numbers. If we have less than 15 then it becomes a different procedure, which we are on par of doing.

I can't make the heat races Saturday (Slipknot Concert) but I'll be able to make the Sunday race, as long as less than 15 show up will that be ok?

I won't be able to make it unfortunately. I was thinking this would be my best shot at a podium. But My brothers Birthday is Saturday and we're having a family party Sunday. Since people are getting ready to go back to school and such.

Edit: But I can make the test tomorrow. I know that doesn't mean much. But can.

It's summer time. I expect attendence numbers to flux up and down until September.

Due to the numbers we have for the race, qualifying will be right before the race Sunday.

It's going to be iffy. Just found out we are leaving for home on Sunday morning (maybe tomorrow night). Hopefully we can leave around 7:30 am, with a 5 hour drive ahead.

With qualifying before the race now, will it be pushed back any bit or no?

It's going to be iffy. Just found out we are leaving for home on Sunday morning (maybe tomorrow night). Hopefully we can leave around 7:30 am, with a 5 hour drive ahead.

With qualifying before the race now, will it be pushed back any bit or no?
Not likely. Maybe 30 minutes at most.

Latest Posts

Back