VRR Daytona (GT)500Finished 

• Thread starter Eva
  • 100 comments
Anyone else going to join? Just me, Angel and Tex in the room at the moment.

Room will open at noon. Driver's meeting at 1:30 p.m, followed by 5 minute qualifying, and then the 200 lap race.

Note to those interested, this is race 1 of 3 for the VRR Triple Crown. The cars and numbers you use here will be the same ones you use at Indy and Motegi.

Tomorrow I will be running the Nissan GT-R GT500 Midnight Purple Edition (yes I made that up).

image.jpg

About a half hour later. The earlier everyone gets in the room, the better.

Estimated time of arrival as of now is 12:59. My earlier estimate was pretty good.

Once I arrive, depending on time, I may help unpack, then set up the PlayStation. Im fairly confident I will make it. 👍

Too many people joining at the sane time.

Never doing a Daytona 500 again. Brickyard 400 will hopefull redeem the idea.

I'm really disappointed. Had a good chance at being in contention but got screwed over by my internet, once again. :banghead:

Too many delays with the servers acting up, people turning up late, then the utter :censored:show driving standards in the first half really curtailed my chances of a decent result, with having work tomorrow.

Pretty pathetic.

Only positive I can take away was my pole position for the race.

Too many delays with the servers acting up, people turning up late, then the utter :censored:show driving standards in the first half really curtailed my chances of a decent result, with having work tomorrow.

Pretty pathetic.

Only positive I can take away was my pole position for the race.
Funny enough, second half of the race was fantastic.

Back