VRR Super GT Series--Thank You EveryoneOpen 

• Thread starter Eva
  • 3,633 comments

If you could make up the VRR Super GT schedule, what 9 venues would you choose?

• Total voters
Dahmmit hehe ok i pick #99 then and iff i cant get that either , then please give me any number hehe thx for your help :cheers:
That number is available.

Is there a reason that I have been moved out of the series???
Yes, there is. I've spent the last few days that I have been on talking to drivers of the series who feel that with you in the series, it would not be competitive and they would be questioning their own participation in the series. There was also some investigating done, and the way you seem to be gaining your speed doesn't seem legitimate. There are drivers that are in all means better cars and are skillfully faster, yet you put a 1.5 second gap on them. Everyone here knows that a gap that massive in cars so slow just isn't possible, and there is a massive group of drivers that are both racing and not racing that brought this to my attention. Thirdly is my findings. I've thoroughly tested all of the cars trying to balance them out over the season, and aside from a few that are underpowered, they are more even across all the tracks on the calendar. The RX-7 is one of those underpowered cars that you made match GT500 pace at Suzuka, which is a big red flag in the eyes of myself and those that were there.
You were removed out of the conscience of myself for the safety and sustainability of the series first and foremost.

I was removed Because I am a fast driver.
I was in the Lexus sc430 when I did tthat time.
You were removed because you were causing other drivers to consider backing out, and I watched your RX-7 times, which were less than a second away from the fastest GT500 time at that point. The argument here is that, regardless of whether or not you are legitimately tuning to get that fast, you are essentially killing off the competition in GT300 class, and it is fair to say you would do the same in GT500.

Thats fair. Would'nt the success ballast slow me down.
By the time you were pulled down to even, we would be at the halfway point, almost literally. You'd have the class title in reach by then.

Then just let me start at less power then.
No. I'm not going to create a specific regulation for you. That's a serious waste of time that I need to be focusing on making sure that all of the cars are ready for the season opener.

Decent attendance today. Of 11 that were online, 8 attended and valuable data was collected. Looking forward to the Suzuka test in two weeks.

PLEASE VOTE: I have been asked by a couple of drivers to change the Nürburgring event from the GP/F to Type V layout. While most of the time I would simply just say no, I am also interested in this change. So we'll have a vote. Please send me a PSN message saying either GP/F or Type V. DO NOTE POST YOUR VOTE HERE! For the change to take place 75% of all currently registered drivers need to vote for Type V. Otherwise the race will stay as it is currently scheduled.

SUZUKA TEST: The Suzuka test on Sunday, January 25, 2015 will feature a 250km race, so attendance would be very much appreciated. It will not feature a weather change, but I would recommend making sure you have weather tires for Le Mans. Just sayin'.

SUZUKA TEST: The Suzuka test on Sunday, January 25, 2015 will feature a 250km race, so attendance would be very much appreciated. It will not feature a weather change, but I would recommend making sure you have weather tires for Le Mans. Just sayin'.

Missed the last test and don't want to miss this one. What time?

Missed the last test and don't want to miss this one. What time?
Room opens at 1:00 p.m. EST, race planned to start about 2:00 p.m. EST

On a personal level, I'd like to say thank you to everyone that has signed up and are serious about participating, as well as everyone who has helped set this up, whether it be through advice, regulation testing, or just having a great attitude about this. 18 total have registered entries, but I'd be happy just to have a consistent 10-12 every race.
On top of the test on the 25th, I will be hosting a celebratory race at Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps this Sunday to not only celebrate what is to come, but to test a couple of systems. One system will obviously be the success ballast to give everyone an idea of how it will work, and the other being a post race replay system a friend made for a WTCC. It could save me hours of review so it's something I think is worth a try. While I definitely hope to see a lot of people there, I'd understand the absences. Thank you.

That's a puppy compared to my "Bambi-car" of a prototype. :lol:
Yeah, your GTPES car is a pain just to watch it drift. But the HSV is making me reteach myself how to take some tracks.

Back