VRR TAG Heuer Endurance Championship [PS4]--Season Finale on April 14th at Interlagos

• Thread starter Eva
  • 1,051 comments
I'm still having some connection issues that I thought I could get worked out by today; for now, I'm just going to say I'm out, and it might be best to put me on the reserve list until I can get this sorted.

@Eva, remember wheb you said you lifted off a Flugplatz in lap 1? I noticed a set of brake lights after an initial lift off... you took a very tight inside line rather than lift and roll through flugplatz to the left side of track carrying speed.

I'm actually super intrigued as to what reason you had for that... my guess would be your car or tune had major understeer issues here.

@Eva, remember wheb you said you lifted off a Flugplatz in lap 1? I noticed a set of brake lights after an initial lift off... you took a very tight inside line rather than lift and roll through flugplatz to the left side of track carrying speed.

I'm actually super intrigued as to what reason you had for that... my guess would be your car or tune had major understeer issues here.
I was getting massive understeer behind GearHead and I knew if I didn't I would go off.

Eva
I was getting massive understeer behind GearHead and I knew if I didn't I would go off.
Lifting off and giving a good 2 car lengths before hitting the throttle again at the apex usually works for me there. Flugplatz isn't a passing corner, so me being behind you was all I could do until the exit... and by then you'd have accelerated early and forced me to play catch-up into Aremburg doing it that way; likely getting a jump on who you were chasing due to being on the power earlier in the process.

Edit - If I recall, wasn't F1F0UAD ahead of you then?

Last edited:
Lifting off and giving a good 2 car lengths before hitting the throttle again at the apex usually works for me there. Flugplatz isn't a passing corner, so me being behind you was all I could do until the exit... and by then you'd have accelerated early and forced me to play catch-up into Aremburg doing it that way; likely getting a jump on who you were chasing due to being on the power earlier in the process.

Edit - If I recall, wasn't F1F0UAD ahead of you then?
I don't believe he passed me until later in the lap after I got rear damage.

Eva
I don't believe he passed me until later in the lap after I got rear damage.
No he got alongside up the hill to flugplatz, otherwise it would have been him I knocked into. GearHead was some 5 seconds up the road from all three of us.

You both left me behind until later when you both looked to have bundled together...

No he got alongside up the hill to flugplatz, otherwise it would have been him I knocked into. GearHead was some 5 seconds up the road from all three of us.

You both left me behind until later when you both looked to have bundled together...
All I remember is getting a ton of understeer from dirty air and having to slow way down to keep it on track. The fact that everyone was so close behind is concerning because no one was giving each other space going into a part of the track where cars can lift off in the front.

Eva
All I remember is getting a ton of understeer from dirty air and having to slow way down to keep it on track. The fact that everyone was so close behind is concerning because no one was giving each other space going into a part of the track where cars can lift off in the front.
What kind of downforce setup did you have for this? Anything less than max df in the front is a deathwish at flugplatz in clean air, let alone when behind someone... but you can still make the car run flat there with a good tune on 300 front df.

What kind of downforce setup did you have for this? Anything less than max df in the front is a deathwish at flugplatz in clean air, let alone when behind someone... but you can still make the car run flat there with a good tune on 300 front df.

How are you in Am again...? :lol:

By default. New to the series and missed the pre-season initiation phase. :lol:
You'll be in Pro for the last two races, don't you worry lol

Eva
You'll be in Pro for the last two races, don't you worry lol
But that was only one race :lol: surely I shouldn't be in pro so soon? :sly:

In all seriousness though, I really don't know where the pace came from. Hadn't touched the car for two weeks, did more testing in the Merc with @Whitetail than the BMW... I said "not quite 8:16 but it'll do" in quali because thats as fast as I'd been around Nurb until that point.

Hadn't touched the car for two weeks, did more testing in the Merc with @Whitetail than the BMW...
Accurate representation of how I go about setting up the Merc. :lol:

Blind Darts GIF.gif

Hey, is there any room for a reserve driver?
You could probably actually be a regular driver for the last two races of the season.

Eva
You could probably actually be a regular driver for the last two races of the season.
Well hopefully I do this right

Car Number: #91
Car: Dodge Viper SRT GT3
Sponser: SRT

Team Name: Speed Demon Racing

Well hopefully I do this right

Car Number: #91
Car: Dodge Viper SRT GT3
Sponser: SRT

Team Name: Speed Demon Racing
#91 already taken by Nefil33

Hmm, didn't see it in the OP but if it isn't taken I'll have 93, and if thats taken I'll be 53
OP is out of date roster wise due to the constant adding and withdrawal of drivers. Also, 91 is fine. 93 was the number that was taken, so my apologies. Welcome aboard.

Eva
OP is out of date roster wise due to the constant adding and withdrawal of drivers. Also, 91 is fine. 93 was the number that was taken, so my apologies. Welcome aboard.
Sounds good 91 it is. Thanks for having me.

I'll go on a limb and say I will be in the Am class correct?

I finally got my hands on GT Sport this week :D. Never put my sponsor last time so I chose Pennzoil (checked the OP and saw it wasn't taken yet). Since I'm a reserve let me know whether there is space available for the last 2 races.

Man I miss racing online......I never want to see a hurricane again in my life :lol:

I finally got my hands on GT Sport this week :D. Never put my sponsor last time so I chose Pennzoil (checked the OP and saw it wasn't taken yet). Since I'm a reserve let me know whether there is space available for the last 2 races.

Man I miss racing online......I never want to see a hurricane again in my life :lol:
Probably will be space.

Back