VRR TAG Heuer Endurance Championship [PS4]--Season Finale on April 14th at Interlagos

• Thread starter Eva
  • 1,051 comments
I'll go on a limb and say I will be in the Am class correct?
@Eva this applies to me too right? Nurb was a fluke, honest... :)

I'll be good to race this weekend.

Will I, however, have to settle for being a reserve this weekend given the class change I'll be facing?

Also, are race results combined between Pro and Am class?

@Eva this applies to me too right? Nurb was a fluke, honest... :)

I'll be good to race this weekend.

Will I, however, have to settle for being a reserve this weekend given the class change I'll be facing?

Also, are race results combined between Pro and Am class?
1) You'll be racing as a full time driver. A couple drivers are moving to Am class.
2) Race results are combined.

Eva
1) You'll be racing as a full time driver. A couple drivers are moving to Am class.
2) Race results are combined.
Nice one! I'm kinda curious where I ended up overall, has the results been posted or are they still a little way off completion?

Nice one! I'm kinda curious where I ended up overall, has the results been posted or are they still a little way off completion?
A bit off from completion, but provisionally you finished third overall.

Eva
A bit off from completion, but provisionally you finished third overall.
Jeez... I know top 5 overall was possible midway through thanks for @Antares26 giving me the deets in the Pro lobby, but thought for sure that @Soullock27 would pip me to 3rd. I kinda ruined Noir's race with some of my reports though.... sorry.

As for this weekend, looking forward to running against Soul, Bambi and Noir in Pro... providing my lack of pace in the WRS TTT doesn't carry over into my Racing. I'd include Zigen and FILO, but "racing against" and "chasing after" are two different things. :lol:

A couple of quick questions.
Do I need to add anyone to my Friends list to be able to compete Saturday? And the other one concerns race time. About how long is the average race time from qualifying start to the finish of the race?

Do I need to add anyone to my Friends list to be able to compete Saturday? And the other one concerns race time. About how long is the average race time from qualifying start to the finish of the race?

Anyone around to clarify? I derped because I have been awake for 17 hrs....

Edit ~ NO I DOUBLEDERPED!!!! LOL :lol: RIP

@Jakedog23
1 - Add the room host to your friend's list, which in Am would be @Eva.

2 - The events from start to finish are roughly 3 hours, give or take. Quali is almost always 30 minutes, races are 1.5 hrs to 3 hrs in length. Always double check the race length so that you do not commit to a race day you can't finish.

Sorry, I thought I posted about VRR in a VP thread... turned out I posted the right info in the right place but my mind played tricks on me due to how long I've been awake! :lol:

Last edited:
As Storm said, just add me, you'll be in my lobby for the race. And the last two races shouldn't be horribly long, under three hours from lobby opening to race ending.

Eva
As Storm said, just add me, you'll be in my lobby for the race. And the last two races shouldn't be horribly long, under three hours from lobby opening to race ending.
Cool. Just wanted to make sure I could race and still make time before I leave on vacation

Maggiore this weekend, and the Nurburgring race report won't be ready for a bit yet. Still need everyone to confirm themselves for the race.
Race Lobby #1:
1: (Pro) #30: TNR_5zigen-Audi R8 LMS @TNR_5zigen
2: (Pro) #65: TNR_FILO-Audi R8 LMS @TNR_KING_FILO
3: (Pro) #9: GTP_Bambi-Mercedes AMG GT3 @Whitetail
4: (Pro) #118: Soullock27-Ferrari 458 Italia @Soullock27
5: (Pro) #26: The_Noir_Antares-BMW M6 @Antares26
6: (Pro) #80: nascarfan1400-Porsche 911 RSR (991) (Host) @nascarfan1400
7: (Pro) #22: GTP_GTRacer22-Chevrolet Corvette C7 @GTRacer22
8: (Am) #54: TetsuKobura54-McLaren 650S @TetsuKobura
9: (Am) #57: GTP_Crim-McLaren 650S @DcrRaikkonen
10: (Am) #10: Street-King-07-Renault Sport R.S.01 @AudiMan2011
11: (Am) #56: amcdo122-Hyundai Genesis @amcdo122
12: (Am) #97: Leadfoot530-Porsche 911 RSR (991) @Leadfoot530
13: (Am) #24: OnE_JoKeR_-Aston Martin V12 Vantage @Sting
14: (Am) #13: Bulzack-Nissan GT-R NISMO @Motoceles
15: (Am) #88: Flash_Sweden-Nissan GT-R NISMO @Flash_Sweden
16: (Am) #4: Oh_Bai-Hyundai Genesis @Oh Bai

Race Lobby #2:
1: (Pro) #81: BRRT_Angel-Mercedes AMG GT3 (Host)
2: (Pro) #48: Ax4xGearHead-Chevrolet Corvette C7 @Ax4xGearHead
3: (Pro) #61: WeatherSystems-Audi R8 LMS @FireEmblem10
4: (Pro) #28: Cobani-Lamborghini Huracan @Cobani
5: (Pro) #93: Nefil33-Dodge Viper SRT @Nefil33
6: (Pro) #300: robertlm89-Audi R8 LMS @123yokomo
7: (Pro) #17: StormPacer-BMW M6 @Storm_SP17
8: (Am) #23: Kross_24-Mercedes AMG-GT @Kross24
9: (Am) #45: bigtexlpfan97-Dodge Viper SRT @Tex
10: (Am) #32: GTP_RACECAR-Mercedes AMG-GT @RACECAR
11: (Am) #86: eDirtyTati-Dodge Viper SRT @eDirtyTati
12: (Am) #91: JakeDog23-Dodge Viper SRT @Jakedog23
13: (Am) #143: WKK3-Mercedes AMG-GT @WKK3
14: (Am) #25: CrazyJohnIsHere-Lexus RC F @CrazyJohn
15: (Am) #8: F1FOUAD-Ferrari 458 Italia @F1FOUAD
16: (Am) #526: littleregret625-Ferrari 458 Italia @littleregret265

GT3 Pro Reserve List
1: #27: Crashbroke23 (R05, R08)-Aston Martin V12 Vantage @Crashbroke23
2: #69: GTPL_Plotnik-Aston Martin V12 Vantage @GTPL_Plotnik
3: #03: FRS_SK8R-Porsche 911 RSR (991) @SK8RBOI

GT3 Am Class Reserve List Order
1: #11: GTP_formidable-Honda NSX @Formidable
2: #67: cool_kiwi_12-Jaguar F-Type @PinkKitty13
3: #19: atomicversion-Jaguar F-Type @AtomicVersion19
4: #202: BGT2011-Porsche 911 RSR (991) @BGT2011
5: #33: introsp3ctive541-Honda NSX @introsp3ctive
6: #44: Y_bearr_-Lexus RC F @GTIC

Important race details:
-Maggiore is round 7 of 8 for the season. Points after this race will determine the lobby lineups for the season finale in Interlagos.
-Tire compound to be used is Racing Medium.
-The updated Balance of Performance will be used for this race, and is posted below.
GT3 BoP.PNG

Last edited:
I can be there. But, I’m using a GT-R, not a Huracan.

Since I almost got “tricked” into racing Nürb this weekend, and you need a reliable backmarker, I might as well make a post and officially register as a reserve.

I really can’t be bothered to read through all 30 pages, so I apologize if car number or primary sponsor is already taken

PSN ID: Flash_Sweden

Nation: Sweden (obviously)

Team Name: Whatever Racing

Car Number: 80

Car Choice: Nissan GT-R

Primary Sponsor on Livery: Mastercard

Will not be there as I'll be away from home most of the day.

No last minute crap this time. However, I will be there for Interlagos. Let the insane amount of testing begin.

Last edited:
I'm out, still having connectivity problems, and midterms are kind of kicking my ass.
I really think I should be put on the reserve list because I doubt I can get this whole thing sorted before the end of the season, unfortunately.

If there is a free slot available, I would love to join you and have a go. I do miss the endurance races.

Mind you, I'd probably going round at the back! I'm always about 3 seconds slower a lap than the top-10 on the daily races.

I'm "confirming" but I may be a little late as I have a family function today that runs until 4pm. I'll keep you guys updated, but I'd really like to be able to race today. 👍

Back