VS Racing Series - One-makes and VS races - Not running ATMOpen 

• Thread starter Jawehawk
  • 138 comments
Heads up people. Due to a family event, I've had to move the first two races from july 19th, to july 20th. This means we'll have 5 races on july 20th, the first two starting at 12.00GMT, and the last 3 starting at 17.00GMT.

Still need more sign-ups. Don't hesitate to join some good, clean and fair racing!

Hi guys, im keen to race if you will have me. I have raced before with kingkling and Daddyo and i am much slower then they are...

Hello. Whether you are slow or fast you are most welcome to join us. Are you able to join all the races on sunday, june 20th? If you can only join some of them, then which ones?

I'll host 1 or 2 practice sessions this week, so feel free to join those.

Thanks for the reply. Right now it appears I can join all the races this Sunday, I will PM you should anything change. Looking forward to those practise runs. Should I send you a PSN friend request or will the lobby be open to all?

I'll post the room number here, but friend invites are welcome as they make it that much easier.
The first practice session will be hosted tomorrow, at 18.00GMT.

Welcome aboard :cheers:

I'll try to join the first 3 races because they're fitting in my timezone ! I don't know if I'll be very competitive in the 3rd race though, due my lack of tuning abilities :D but I'll try my best :cheers:

I'll try to join the first 3 races because they're fitting in my timezone ! I don't know if I'll be very competitive in the 3rd race though, due my lack of tuning abilities :D but I'll try my best :cheers:

I just want to make sure you are absolutely clear on this. The first race starts at 12.00GMT, with the second race following immidiately after. The 3rd race starts at 17.00GMT, with race 4 & 5 following immidiately after.
I'm just a bit puzzled about attending the 3rd race, but not the 4th and 5th. But it's not a problem though. ;)

Practice lobby is up and running. 10 minutes too early, too :D

Room number is 1472-6118-3658-4761-5464.

Will free to send me a friend invite.

Edit:

And practice has ended. Not a lot of activity, as it was only John and I.
I'll probably host one on thursday as well.

Last edited:
Rougly 90 minutes to I open the lobby, and 2 hours until the first race begins. Please don't be late people. At 14.30 GMT, I have to leave for parents house, so we'll so how many races we can do before then. Of course it also depends on who's interested in doing more than the first two races today.

See you guys soon.

Back