VS Racing Series - One-makes and VS races - Not running ATMOpen 

• Thread starter Jawehawk
  • 138 comments
The next championship will probably be up and running one month after this one has ended. However, it will most likely feature completely different cars, as I like to keep things fresh and varied. I'll keep you posted.
Thank you!

Cool, welcome! I believe Jawehawk is on a short trip to britain so it might take a while before he'll reply.

Thanks for covering for me Mattie ;)

I am indeed in England, but thankfully our hotel has internet, so I will occasionally be able to drop in and check up on GTP. I've added you to the list of participants, iAnderton. Good to have you with us.

Thanks for covering for me Mattie ;)

I am indeed in England, but thankfully our hotel has internet, so I will occasionally be able to drop in and check up on GTP. I've added you to the list of participants, iAnderton. Good to have you with us.
Where are you in England?

When I'm not visiting Aston Martin's factory? :D

Birmingham mate.
So jealous, but I now go Northampton a lot and I go past a Jaguar showroom with a F Type in the window. I wish they would sell the E Type for Eagle just so I got to see one in person.

Northamptonshire so only like 60 minutes away.

Dates and times for upcomming practice sessions:

19th. January at 12.00GMT
21st. January at 19.00GMT
26th. January at 12.00GMT

Don't hesitate to ask for a different date guys! Also, this is totally not a disguised attempt to bring the thread to the front page! :D

I'll be at the 21st one for sure, the others I'll be there for a little while at least but probably have to dash like I did the other day.

Room open if anybody wants to join, testing and practice, including all GTP members interested in the series.

1472-6118-3744-3751-6988

A small update to the OP under "General info about the current championship"

Heavy damage is enabled at Spa and Le Sarthe. All other races are too short for heavy damage to make sense, and as such, it will be turned off completely for those. For all races lasting less than an hour, qualifying will last 15 minutes. For races lasting more than an hour, the qualifying will last 30 minutes.

Today's practice session is up. 1472-6118-4130-9222-5266.
Session has ended.

Schedule for upcomming practice sessions.

26th. January at 12.00GMT - Mount Panorama
31st. January at 19.00GMT - Last session before the race. Only hosted if neccesary.
2nd. February at 12.00GMT - Motegi & Fuji test day

Last edited:
Practice session is open. 1472- 6118-4259-7712-9780.

Also, on another note, I'm removing racing medium tires from the championship. Meaning, it will be restricted to racing hard, and the different wet compounds. The reason for doing so is that I have no means of enforcing these rules.

I'm just wondering, will qualifying start at 13:00 or the race itself? I need an ETA :confused::) at my parents place that day.

I'm just wondering, will qualifying start at 13:00 or the race itself? I need an ETA :confused::) at my parents place that day.

Qualifying starts when the countdown timer hits zero. So yeah, at 12.00GMT (13.00 a clock in our time zone), the qualifying will start. So it's of the utmost importance that everyone is in the lobby before the countdown timer hits zero. I'll open the lobby 30 minutes before qualifying.

Get ready for the race tommorow, guys! And DON'T BE LATE!

rickykaka3 Have you decided if you're participating in the full championship? Some of you still need to give me details on what car you're using.

Yes i'm in for the race of tomorrow, i will take the SLS.

GTP/PSN nick: rickykaka3/ricky_kaka3 - Mercedes SLS AMG GT3

Last edited:
Just tomorrow, or the entire championship? You can't just sign up for one day ;)

I will try to do all the races but i can't guarantee it at 100%. Things can change in the next 2 months for me. Surely tomorrow will do both races ;)

Our first two races have been completed. Check out the results in the attached Excel Doc. in the OP.

2nd in the GTE class; my season is off to a good start! Or would that be -2nd in the class due to negative points for green cars :lol:👍 ?

I see that you've restarted this racing series Andy, you might want to change the status of this thread from "Full" to "Open" otherwise you will get even less signups than you did before due to people thinking that it's full 👍 . Sign me up again by the way, but I think I might try my hand at an LMP this time.
I am just missing out on the fun! I can't have GT6, plus they are cancelling the online features of GT5 too! WORST WEEK OF MY LIFE. :banghead::banghead::banghead::confused::grumpy:
Why can't you have GT6? However from my personal point of view I will say that unless you're going to sign up to a racing series like this and have organised racing on a regular basis then you're not missing out on much in the terms of online racing. It is very hard to find a decent online lobby and ironically GT5 servers are quite packed the last time I checked. Pretty sure that a lot of people are in the same boat as you and cannot get GT6 just yet; hang on in there and you'll get it eventually.

I'll finish the OP today, and then the championship will be opened. I still have 6 race + 4 support race banners to make, plus testing for the support races, plus testing the GT cars, as I fear that they need some balancing. In other words, I have plenty to do today.

But first. Breakfast!

Back