VS Racing Series - One-makes and VS races - Not running ATMOpen 

• Thread starter Jawehawk
  • 138 comments
I seem to recall you signing up for the ILMC, and then never showing up. In other words, your chances of attending this is rather low.
I didn't add you yet.... Anyways, my PS3 is broken, so I won't be able to play GT6 until I get a new one.

Hi guys!

Maybe because of the good weather lately? The holiday season is approaching as well.

Yep, for me that's exactly it. I won't be here on the 22nd of June. If I can, I'll join you on some of the other days. Kind of miss racing with you guys :)

Well, it goes without saying that we need more than just 2-3 people for a race to go ahead.
So I suppose the races will be postponed to a later date. Suggestions?

I was watching World Superbikes:D I will enter, sorry didn't realise it had been up dated:guilty: I know you said in the conversation, but never read:ouch:

I'm interested but I don't know if I can commit myself to this yet

The dates and times have been changed. Also, I'd like to remind everyone that you don't have to commit to more than one race at a time.

The dates for the first sub-championship has been set for the 19th and 20th of july. If you have suggestions for other dates/times, then feel free to share them.

A minimum amount of 6 drivers total is required for every race.

Last edited:
I'm interested in the toyota 86 event on june 29th on sports hard .
Though I won't touch the cars settings exept the final gear ratio , because I suck pretty bad in terms of tuning :lol: .
but my participation depends also on the grid , because I see one name I don't want to share the track with due some memories :odd:
regards kingklingeling

I'm interested in the toyota 86 event on june 29th on sports hard .
Though I won't touch the cars settings exept the final gear ratio , because I suck pretty bad in terms of tuning :lol: .
but my participation depends also on the grid , because I see one name I don't want to share the track with due some memories :odd:
regards kingklingeling

It's MattieM, isn't it? Yeah, he has always been a problem in this racing series as well :D. On a more serious note, there's a couple of regular drivers in this series, so hopefully, you won't have had any previous problems with any of them.

Are you only interested in the Toyota event? The reason I ask is that there's 2 races immidiately after the one on Motegi. You of course aren't obligated to attent those, but the more the better :).

I can't join any races held in the period of 11 juli to probably the end of august due to moving into my new house and everything else involved to prepare my house.

I believe i had a (small) argument once back in the GT5 days... I don't remember who it was but KingKlingeling doesn't ring a bell either. Or this person is back with another/new ID? :nervous:

No. I think it is someone used to race in VCRC and caused problems:nervous:

Welcome daddy:tup:

I will enter the first 2 races:D

Last edited:
Back