VS Racing Series - One-makes and VS races - Not running ATMOpen 

• Thread starter Jawehawk
  • 138 comments
I'm going for 908.

PSN: HarskGaming96
Are you going to commit to these series? We've had lots of people sign up and attend the first race, but the whole championship quite literally falls apart by mid-season.

Are you going to commit to these series? We've had lots of people sign up and attend the first race, but the whole championship quite literally falls apart by mid-season.
Why a player falls apart by mid-season by just registrer for whole championship?

Why a player falls apart by mid-season by just registrer for whole championship?
No, I was talking about the championship itself. People stop turning up and last time we had only 4 people present out of the 10 or so that signed up.

No, I was talking about the championship itself. People stop turning up and last time we had only 4 people present out of the 10 or so that signed up.
Alright. Then I'm going to be present on Rounds 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 & 7. What do you think?

i would like to race with you guys my psn is ymcmb501

You shall be most welcome. Just to make sure, have you read the entire OP? And are you able to commit yourself to the championship once we agree on the dates? And by commiting, I do mean being there at every single race unless something truely urgent come up.

The reason I ask, is that every time I start up a new championship, there always seem to be quite a few people who sign up, and then never attend, or stop attending halfway through the championship. This is obviously a completele waste of time for the rest of us. So commitment is very important.

Once we have a full grid of participants, we'll decide together on the dates and times of the different races.
The only thing I can say for certain thus far, is that the races will be distributed over the course of several weekends.

I'm interested, but to fully compromise myself to the series, I need to know what time the races will be set. I'm brazilian, and most of you are europeans, so could be tricky.

I'm interested, but to fully compromise myself to the series, I need to know what time the races will be set. I'm brazilian, and most of you are europeans, so could be tricky.

Read the post above your post ;)

As much as possible, the dates and times will be chosen to suit everyone who signs up. Everyone will get a say.

I'll be hosting a track day tomorrow for any GTP member who wishes to join. There won't be any racing, and you're free to drive around in any car you like. If some of you new members to this series would like ot get to know some of the regulars, this is a good chance to do so.

The room will open around 12.00-13.00 GMT.

Put my name down as running, not sure what car yet. Will have a run in a few things see how they feel tomorrow.

I think it's time to start deciding on dates for the races. But first, I need to make sure we still have everyone.
Could Harsk100, swiftsmith and laurent501 please report back in the thread, so that I know you're still interested.

Once you guys have done that, I'll invite you to the private conversation for participats of the series, and we'll decide on a date together. If wowbaggerBR want a say on the dates as well, just tell me, and I'll invite you too.

12 days to go until our first race of the season. We're still accepting sign ups until then, so don't hesitate to sign up.

Aprox. 2 hours and 30 minutes until I open a practice session. Anyone is welcome to join.

Room is up, and the nr. is 1472-6118-3615-5259-5644.

Last edited:
It's getting about last chance to sign up before the race season starts, so if anyone is looking at this with interest, then now would be a good time to sign up.

You can definitely count me in for a couple. I'm going to do some testing now, see what feels good and won't just frustrate me for an hour.

It'll depend on Car/Track/Date combinations.

Back