Canada
Canada
150799_599564776723590_2143312201_n.jpg
lykan-hypersport.jpg

3.7 L Flat-Six - 740bhp
0-60 - 2.8 s
240 mph
$3,400,000

I'd put rubies, sapphires and emeralds on the headlights (Pokemon Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald reference) if I got the chance to own one.

Pretty amazing looking machine and a start-up which you could imagine starting around unlike so many others.

Great car in DRIVECLUB.

3.4 million? That sounds like a bit much.

......................It's got diamonds (around 15cts) and rubies, sapphires and whatever precious gemstones you like embedded in the LED headlights. Partly explains why it's so freaking expensive. Mind you, it's still only third most expensive road legal cars ever made...

......................It's got diamonds (around 15cts) and rubies, sapphires and whatever precious gemstones you like embedded in the LED headlights. Partly explains why it's so freaking expensive. Mind you, it's still only third most expensive road legal cars ever made...
Okay, that makes sense. But 3.4 million is still a lot.

I'm still waiting for this car to arrive in Forza Horizon 2, and Slightly Mad Studios has announced a few days ago that this car will appear in Project CARS as a free DLC. Nonetheless, I'd really like to see this wicked vehicle in GT7!

Am i the only one that hates the cars looks. To my eyes it looks so "unimaginative" like super clische futuristic. But i guess thats just me. Wouldnt mind seeing this in gt.

Enriching the thread...

3rtJrRM.png
W Motors Lykan HyperSport '13
3rtJrRM.png

w-motors-lykan-hypersport-pre-production-model_100445546_l.jpg

The Lykan Hypersport is a limited produced supercar by W Motors, a Lebanese based company founded in 2012. It is the first super car to be produced in the Middle East. W Motors plans to only produce seven units of the car. The first pre-production Lykan HyperSport was launched at the International Dubai Motor Show in November 2013.

At US$3.4 million, the Lykan Hypersport is the third most expensive car to ever be made, behind the very limited (four created, three sold) Lamborghini Veneno at US$4.5 million. and the most expensive, the Maybach Exelero US$8 million. As reference, the Lykan Hypersport is over US$1 million more expensive than the Bugatti Veyron Supersport, which holds the title of most expensive production car in the world.

The cause of the car's expensive price tag is due to its included options. It is the first car to have diamonds in its headlights. The front lights are made up of titanium LED blades with 420 diamonds (15cts). The buyer can choose which rubies and diamonds they want embedded in the headlights. In addition, the client can choose between a selection of rubies, diamonds, yellow diamonds, or sapphires to be integrated into the vehicle at purchase. The Lykan is available in Lykan White, Royal Red, Royal Blue or Black.

At its heart is a twin-turbo, flat-six 3.7-liter engine developed by RUF which produces 770 HP and a peak torque of 1,000 Nm (737.5 lb-ft) sent to the wheels via a six-speed sequential gearbox. The car is claimed to have a top speed of 386 km/h and accelerate to 0–100 km/h in 2.8 seconds.

Specs:
w.png

W_Motors_Lykan_HyperSport_2014_4K_1280x800.jpg

download.jpg

w-motors-lykan-hypersport-c849216042014143544_3.jpg

Oh now this thread got everything.

Good quality pictures, text with info, specifications, engine sound. 👍

Thread has new life, awesome!

Only one problem, Tsuki-

As reference, the Lykan Hypersport is over US$1 million more expensive than the Bugatti Veyron Supersport, which holds the title of most expensive production car in the world.

You meant fastest, right?

Thread has new life, awesome!

Only one problem, Tsuki- You meant fastest, right?

....You see, the caveat in this sentence is:
which holds the title of most expensive production car in the world.

..."production" bit. There are more than a handful pottering along, so technically, The Fat Frenchman is still most expensive series production car in the world. :sly:

Yea, everyone seems to forget about the Regera. But hold it right there, gal. That thing still needs to go through some official testing to see if it will really be able to reign.

Until there, the Bugfatty Veyron SS will remain as the fastest production vehicle.

edit:
Just noticed the "soon" at the bottom of your post... :boggled:

Last edited:
Back