Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune Series

If the Diablo GT makes through the game, I'll get one and this will happen:

image.jpeg

:lol:

The 110S is top tier though, not surprising :lol:

In WMMT5DX, the 110S has acquired majority of the FD's traits. :lol:

But in general, the game has noticeably grippier handling, hence explaining why a lot of cars got buffed including the top-tier cars like the FD, Evo 9 and GT-Rs. The RX-8 is said to be slightly nerfed, though.

In WMMT5DX, the 110S has acquired majority of the FD's traits. :lol:

But in general, the game has noticeably grippier handling, hence explaining why a lot of cars got buffed including the top-tier cars like the FD, Evo 9 and GT-Rs. The RX-8 is said to be slightly nerfed, though.
Didn't you have to slow down to take corners in the older games? I have noticed the difference in speed (to horsepower) and cornering from the 3rd game (almost can't find the 1st or 2nd version with a clear video) to the latest one.

Didn't you have to slow down to take corners in the older games? I have noticed the difference in speed (to horsepower) and cornering from the 3rd game (almost can't find the 1st or 2nd version with a clear video) to the latest one.

In the older games, just decelerating is enough to slow down and take the corners. But today, you have rely on the brakes on sharper turns if you want a smooth and stable drift.

I wonder, what would be the starter gear for the 2016 NSX... :lol:
If they start at 2 with a 7 speed, they'll start with 4 with the NSX's 9 speed.

I wonder how they will stack up. Aventador I'm pretty sure is a battle car with it's wide body. Countach could be close with the best performing car. But the NSXs? I don't know.

If they start at 2 with a 7 speed, they'll start with 4 with the NSX's 9 speed.

I wonder how they will stack up. Aventador I'm pretty sure is a battle car with it's wide body. Countach could be close with the best performing car. But the NSXs? I don't know.

Hopefully the NA1 NSX will perform to troll Rotaries and GT-Rs much like its real-life counterpart. I'm planning to get one too.

The problem with the WMMT series is the fact that new cars automatically get nerfed, severely underrating them which kills their hype. The result? More and more players stick with the usual FD RX-7, or R32 GT-R or Evo 9.

Though the current WMMT5DX saw almost all the cars get buffed. The RX-8 is said to be nerfed...

Among the foreign cars, the BMW Z4 is said to be the best performer, on par with the FD in terms of handling.

Last edited:
Hopefully the NA1 NSX will perform to troll Rotaries and GT-Rs much like its real-life counterpart. I'm planning to get one too.

The problem with the WMMT series is the fact that new cars automatically get nerfed, severely underrating them which kills their hype. The result? More and more players stick with the usual FD RX-7, or R32 GT-R or Evo 9.

Though the current WMMT5DX saw almost all the cars get buffed. The RX-8 is said to be nerfed...

Among the foreign cars, the BMW Z4 is said to be the best performer, on par with the FD in terms of handling.
I wonder what will happen if the day comes and the golden cars, the FD, R32, and Evo 9 gets nerfed...

This one truly makes me happy of the fact that I currently main a 110S/Cosmo Sport:

Can run with the stalwarts of the game.

Just the other day though, I beat two R34 GT-R players in VS mode using that trusty 110S.

Hopefully we can compete with the US ghosts now that the game is also available there.

Back