Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune Series

Played for the first time in a month, guess I can still play well.

Ain't it frustrating when you get -0.2xx on Hakone OB's S2 and screw up somewhere in S3 or S4...it was easily #2 in the Supra rankings too. :(

image.jpeg

Got my Banapassport stolen 2 months ago, just got round to buying a new one yesterday.

I'm not gonna enjoy this grind...

Did you register for an account on the WMMT website? If you link your number with the account you can transfer your data.

Forgot to register, til it was too late. I've registered this newest card however, and am waiting for my friend to pass me his discard. Now it's just a matter of what I want to try driving this time.

I've been spending a lot more time on MaiMai PINK, however. :P

Forgot to register, til it was too late. I've registered this newest card however, and am waiting for my friend to pass me his discard. Now it's just a matter of what I want to try driving this time.

I've been spending a lot more time on MaiMai PINK, however. :P

Ahh man that's too bad, luckily early on in my playing days I got attached to registering my card since I'm obsessed with comparing my TA times to the Internet Ranking :lol:

So I talked to a friend of mine, and he was kind enough to give me TWO discards instead of one. Great for a start, means I get to choose one TA car and one battle car.

This game is going to drain my wallet, I swear.

Actually, the boost is quite strong, but cornering is in the average. In fact, I even prefer its handling over the Audi R8 (which is surprisingly unstable for a 4WD car).

Actually, the boost is quite strong, but cornering is in the average. In fact, I even prefer its handling over the Audi R8 (which is surprisingly unstable for a 4WD car).

Really? Felt the opposite to me.

I do agree that the R8 feels a lot weaker than it should be, but I heard that they're rebalancing it for 5DX. Unless I'm wrong, I'd pick up one of those myself just to test it out.

I hope so. The R8 is a very capable car in real life.

Anyway...

...new cars have arrived in the DX. Japanese version, that is. :lol:

Nissan Laurel Club S:

img03.jpg

Toyota Mark II Tourer V:

img04.jpg

BMW M6 Gran Coupe (I smell VIP a ramming machine in the making :lol:)

img05.jpg

BMW 2002 Turbo:

img06.jpg

Both Bimmers don't have dress up kits. :lol:

But still...

...Y U NO GIVE US THE 2002 TURBO?! THE INTERNATIONAL VERSION PLAYERS THIRST FOR IT!!!

13775594_10209522495042729_8777502444594995268_n.jpg

Since the Z4 will come to the International version of the WMMT5DX, it is something to watch out for. Though I'll probably be needing another discard for it. :lol:

Why? Players in Japan (who got the car first) comment that its handling potential is ON PAR with the FD3S RX-7, leading them to say that it's the "foreign version of the FD".

Will this be the first-ever foreign car to make it in the god-tier club of Evos, GT-Rs, and Rotaries? :lol:

Back