Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune Series

I was at the arcade yesterday but didn't actually play it cause none of my friends wanted to. :\ But all these new cars are fantastic. I wish they'd be able to continue the anime series.

I was at the arcade yesterday but didn't actually play it cause none of my friends wanted to. :\ But all these new cars are fantastic. I wish they'd be able to continue the anime series.

True that, all they need to do is just port some more cars over into their international version of the game :lol:

That one looks much better than in GT6, model-wise. :lol:

Too bad it's Japanese version exclusive...

Good lord look at that Tekkamen Skyline... :drool:

Anyways guys, I'm off to try out the Fukuoka OCM........ and i'm still confused at how it works.
Anyone kind enough to explain how the OCM works to me? :bowdown:

Anyways guys, I'm off to try out the Fukuoka OCM........ and i'm still confused at how it works.
Anyone kind enough to explain how the OCM works to me? :bowdown:

Long story short you compete against a ghost and try to get as far in front of them as you can.

Then there's the plates which you press the brake when you want the car to stop to get a certain plate.

Anyone here got a recommendation for a non-bandwagon* car for my discard?

*cars that are commonly used by people (i.e BNR32, SE3P, CT9A, FD3S, etc)

SW20 :sly:

Haha, either that or the SA22C, because I barely see anyone using those ones. Which is a shame as they are both awesome! :D

SA22C is a good car, hmm maybe like an early model Evo or any Toyota really.

Created a Celsior Taxi the other day, my god it's the most fun car to drive :lol:

Basic Tuning done in my R8. Currently has 620 HP. :P

11062326_10205877616483043_4422522617659086316_n.jpg

Wow, looking nice right there.

Also on the hunt to find another car with dress up to tune, not sure what though.
*tries best not to include Honda FIT RS '10 joke*

My recommendations:

• FC3S RX-7 - there are bodykits that turn your car to either a drift car or a highway racer.
  • Celsior - put a decent bodykit, dewing it, add neons, and boom. VIP car.
  • FD3S RX-7 - Get one in yellow, put the RE Amemiya bodykit, and put 6-spoke bronze wheels.
  • Don't forget the carbon hood and GT wing!
  • BNR32 Skyline GT-R - Nismo bodykit.
  • HiAce - Because why not? :lol:
  • ALL THE BANDWAGONS

Basically any car that suits your style ;)

*tries best not to include Honda FIT RS '10 joke*

My recommendations:

• FC3S RX-7 - there are bodykits that turn your car to either a drift car or a highway racer.
  • Celsior - put a decent bodykit, dewing it, add neons, and boom. VIP car.
  • FD3S RX-7 - Get one in yellow, put the RE Amemiya bodykit, and put 6-spoke bronze wheels.
  • Don't forget the carbon hood and GT wing!
  • BNR32 Skyline GT-R - Nismo bodykit.
  • HiAce - Because why not? :lol:
  • ALL THE BANDWAGONS

Basically any car that suits your style ;)

I'm feeling a Toyota of some sort, either a Supra or a Hiace for the lols.

Mercedes-Benz SLK 350 BlueEfficiency Gameplay:

I don't know how will the Japanese react if they see that the SLS and the 190E are exclusive in the International version.

Mercedes-Benz SLK 350 BlueEfficiency Gameplay:

I don't know how will the Japanese will react if they see that the SLS and the 190E are exclusive in the International version.

If they release a UK version... Jaguars and Caterhams for everyone! :lol: (In the UK :P)

Out of curiosity, how is the Skyline GT-R34 in WMMT5? That's one of the cars I raced with in WMMT2, one of the WRX's being the other, if memory serves. :)

Out of curiosity, how is the Skyline GT-R34 in WMMT5? That's one of the cars I raced with in WMMT2, one of the WRX's being the other, if memory serves. :)

The R34 is an OP beast and unfortunately, one of the overly whored cars in the game by a lot of good and bad players alike. I main 2 of them which are popular on the Web (Tomo, and Skura)

The car's performance is phenomenal in the acceleration department, top speed is great too; mediocre handling due to its weight but very FR enough to be unique and its 4WD system helps a lot to improve its cornering.

What makes the 34 stand out is its undeniably insane boost recovery - by boost recovery: how quick it catches up to the leading car after a collision. Among the GT-Rs, it's got the smallest body next to the R32 and is quite stable.

The stock tachometer's misleading though in relation to its engine tone and you'll find yourself mostly on the red zone if you're too focused on it.

Latest Posts

Back