Want a greater variety of Paint Chips? Try these Cars & Share your Favourite Paint Chips

• Thread starter Akwaaba
  • 809 comments
So which orange would go with Fresh Blue?

So far the best Orange i've found is Vitamin C from the Plymouth AAR Cuda 340 Six Barrel '70 (Cr. 110,000 : 25 (!!) Other Choices) ... but i think the original is even deeper than that! ... I've sprayed an NSX in Fresh Blue & painted the wheels in Orange Metallic (Source: Toyota 86 GT '12) ... that looked good but not quiet correct for Gulf colours ... maybe i'll try the Vitamin C on some wheels ..................

FordGT05Indianapolis.jpg

Here we go .... The GT '05 is in Fresh Blue and the (RAYS TE37) Wheels are in Vitamin C ... The combination compares quite well with fotos of the original 60's Gulf colours. Meanwhile i'm still saving up Cr. 20,000,000 to buy the '69 GT40 Race Car !!! :nervous:

Last edited:
So far the best Orange i've found is Vitamin C from the Plymouth AAR Cuda 340 Six Barrel '70 (Cr. 110,000 : 25 (!!) Other Choices) ... but i think the original is even deeper than that! ... I've sprayed an NSX in Fresh Blue & painted the wheels in Orange Metallic (Source: Toyota 86 GT '12) ... that looked good but not quiet correct for Gulf colours ... maybe i'll try the Vitamin C on some wheels ..................

View attachment 124339
Here we go .... The GT '05 is in Fresh Blue and the (RAYS TE37) Wheels are in Vitamin C ... The combination compares quite well with fotos of the original 60's Gulf colours. Meanwhile i'm still saving up Cr. 20,000,000 to buy the '69 GT40 Race Car !!! :nervous:

Yes. BTW, I've calculated that it takes the Red Bull Standard Trial Mountain single race(easiest one) takes 81 times
to get from 0 to 20,000,000 at about 3 minutes a race. 4 minutes total time a race(pretty much the average for all the
mess-ups) and takes roughly 5 1/2 hours. Do a fair amount of racing every day and you can get 1 20 mil car a week. That's how I got my XJ13.

Yes. BTW, I've calculated that it takes the Red Bull Standard Trial Mountain single race(easiest one) takes 81 times
to get from 0 to 20,000,000 at about 3 minutes a race. 4 minutes total time a race(pretty much the average for all the
mess-ups) and takes roughly 5 1/2 hours. Do a fair amount of racing every day and you can get 1 20 mil car a week. That's how I got my XJ13.
Do the entire championship! 6,852,000 per hour. That's 20,000,000 every 2:55.

..... That's a stand-out colour ... lol ... looks good on the Alpine ... I'm guessing it's Havana (Premium Metallic) :-

Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Coupe Dynamic '13 : Havana (Premium Metallic) : Cr. 60,000 : 12 (Useable) Choices

Suzuki S2 Concept '03 has 4 nice colours
Barcelona Orange Pearl
Milan Red Pearl
London Green Pearl
Monaco Blue Pearl
Nice Yellow Pearl

cost of 1 car is 35,000 Cr
I couldn't agree more, Barcelona Orange Pearl and London Green Pearl are both stand-out colors and the car couldn't be much cheaper. (It's also pretty enjoyable to track hard.)

ABP
Does anybody know a good Yellowhat yellow?

I don't use Yellow's that much but "Yellowhat" is a good one ... so i took a look ... but all i could find (in my meagre yellow collection) that came close was: SRT4 '03 : Solar Yellow : Cr. 20,640 : 4 Choices ...

NissanGT-RGT500BM08SolarYellow800x400.jpg

Sprayed my (Un-used) Base Model and it's not too bad ... looks better out on track ... Hopefully someone will come up with a better solution 'cus i wouldn't mind using that one too ... and it makes a change from Blue !! ... Lol :)

Hope this helps.

EDIT: Thx to ...
... there's now a second choice:-

NissanGT-RGT500BM08ImolaYellow800x400.jpg

This is the Base Model decked in Imola Yellow (Audi S3 '02 : Imola Yellow : Cr. 41,070 : 9 Choices) which is also close to the "Yellowhat" - with a small hint of orange to it.

:cheers:

Last edited:

The pink i'd go for is the Matte Pink (From the Seasonal Volkswagen Scirocco R) but the Military (Matte ??) Green i've yet to come across ... hopefully someone else has an idea ???

Edit: Found this colour amongst the old Nissans:-

Bluebird69SicilianOliveGreenMetallic800x400.jpg

Nissan Bluebird 1600 Deluxe (510) '69 : Sicilian Olive Green Metallic : Cr. 25,700 : 7 Choices

It is metallic but it does look quite dull in the game ... just maybe a shade too many away from what you want ?? :)

Last edited:
View attachment 128137

i want this colour on GT6
which is Deep Impact Blue(M)
any idea?

Phewwwww ... there's a lot of dark blue's to choose from !!! ... but sticking with Metallics to match "Deep Impact Blue" (the new colour on the 2014 ford Focus line up - which replaces Performance Blue from the games' 2013 Focus) then the obvious choice would be: Ford Shelby GT500 '13 : Deep Impact Blue Metallic / White Stripes ... BUT - that's not a useable colour :banghead:

So ... i plumped for: Tonic Blue Metallic (Honda City Turbo II '83 : Tonic Blue Metallic : Cr. 12,380 : 3 Choices)

FocusDeepImpactBlue2014-1.jpg

Deep Impact Blue

FocusDeepImpactBlue2014-2.jpg

Tonic Blue Metallic

The different lighting in either photo doesn't help ... but in the game it looks quite good ... see what you think and maybe other's will have better choices ????

:)

I'm looking for a stand out green that'll go with the green alloy wheels ( don't know the name but, you know, the ones that stand out!)?

Does anyone have pictures of the prize paints from the latest seasonals?

Don't have any pictures, but the Japanese chrome paint chip is like a silver chrome, but less reflective. Somewhere in between a silver metallic and a silver chrome. Could be used on rims when you want something a bit shinier but without taking it all the way to bling level.

The old paint chip is a nice bright green in a cool (as in color temperature) tone. It's a solid paint chip, but has a shiny look.

The gun metal looks like the previous gunmetal, but in a steel-blue shade. Sort of.

Back