Want a greater variety of Paint Chips? Try these Cars & Share your Favourite Paint Chips

• Thread starter Akwaaba
  • 809 comments
Aaaaanyway...
Can anybody match the blue Rays 57Gainer wheel color?
This is Cyberia Blue from the AZ-1, close, but not quite.

City%20of%20Arts%20and%20Sciences%20-%20Night_zpss9acwwfd.jpg
The closest I've found is Blue Pearlescent from the TVR Griffith 500 '94 and I'm still not happy with it as a match.
Hi guys,

I am trying to do the following bronze colour for my wheels:

OZ_Bronze.jpg

So far I found "Autumn Bronze" but as nice as it looks (for me anyway), it is not the same. Has anyone came close to bronze like in the first picture? This is "Autumn Bronze":
S2000_1_Edited.jpg

Thanks in advance!
Gotta go with an old standby, Sepang Bronze from BMW, I've got it indicated as from the BMW Z4 M Coupe '08 in my spreadsheet but I'm pretty sure it's available on another model if you'd like to drive the car you buy for it.

I remember in GT5 I had a really nice green called 'Envy', but I can't remember where I got it from. Does anyone know?

In real life Envy Green is on the Dodge Challenger but PD decided to make everything more difficult and not even put a green on the Challenger.

In real life Envy Green is on the Dodge Challenger but PD decided to make everything more difficult and not even put a green on the Challenger.

The correct name would be "Green with Envy" and it only came on 2011 models in real life. The Challenger SRT8 '08 model (that is in the game) is a high performance version of the Challenger and was never offered in any shade of green which is why there is no Green SRT8 in the game. The car in real life came in Bright Silver Metallic Clearcoat, Brilliant Black Crystal Pearlcoat, and Hemi Orange Pearl Coat. I'm not sure where they came up with the Tor Red in the game as its not listed as a factory color for this specific car. At any rate, there's your answer to your question.

:grumpy::banghead:🤬 but thanks though. isnt there like an orange chrome on the lotuses?

It is far from the chrome I believe you are after. It's either buy the 15th Anniv. Edition or get connected and randomly wait for a chrome in the seasonals to come back round.

My favorite manufacture for paint chips is oddly Plymouth (specifically the 71 cuda), there are some great metallic colors and gold/ bronze-ish colors for rims, and the best lime green (in my opinion) "Curious Yellow".

DaveTheStalker, My guess is that the brightest yellow will be from one of the special GT paint chips, I have them and they are very bright.

Edit: I went to the game and checked the yellows and the GT6 polarized 038 is the brightest yellow I have at the moment.

MOULIN.ROUGE.

In Gran Turismo 6, I notice that the 2008 Mazda Furai has a plethora of "Gran Turismo" paint scheme names--ex. "Gran Turismo Yellow," "Gran Turismo Red Metallic," "Gran Turismo White Pearl," etc. The problem is that the Furai costs 1,250,000 credits. That's a lot to pay for each paint color! I believe that I have received some "Gran Turismo" paints from other cars, but I've forgotten. Does anyone know what other cars possess "Gran Turismo" paints?

By the way, here is a corrective addition. Alfa Romeo has two color-shift paints rather than just one: "Azzurro Nuvola Incandescente" and "Aurora Nuvola Incandescente." The list only shows one, but there are two in GT6. Perhaps one of them is limited to a single model of Alfa Romeo car, but I know there are two.

I thank the author of that much-needed list, as well as those helpers here. Good luck to us all!

'Gran Turismo blau' off of the SLS AMG comes to mind.

I knew I had some "Gran Turismo" paint names in my collection, so I looked into my chips and found two very nice-looking metallics: "Gran Turismo Red" and "Gran Turismo blau." "Blau" being the German word for blue, I was prompted to begin by checking all German cars, including those in the Vision GT section. Well, I found "Gran Turismo blau" in the Mercedes AMG SLS '10 section as if that car's matte paints weren't enough. And then, I found "Gran Turismo Red," both of which I reiterate I found in my list of metallics, in the Vision GT section: 2015's Volkswagen GTI Supersport Vision Gran Turismo car. Because the Furai was a Mazda, I thus checked all Mazdas, but found none other than the Furai to have "Gran Turismo" in the paint name. (Thanks to GTRacer22 for his mention.)

Also, I find that the street version of the Mercedes Vision car has three "Gran Turismo" paints, but I haven't spent the one million credits to find out if they would go to my paint chip section. Does anyone know?

I found what I think is the blackest black there is and once bought can be found in the Solid Color tab. It comes from the Vision GT Peugeot and is Red # 764. When you use it to paint a car it comes out black and not red. I've added a picture to show it.

Attachments

• 20170717_125810[1].jpg
    20170717_125810[1].jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 30
  • 20170717_125746[1].jpg
    20170717_125746[1].jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 26
  • 20170717_131029[1].jpg
    20170717_131029[1].jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 29
G'day gents! I'm looking for det closest blue color look like the Peugeot 908 HDi FAP Team Peugeot Total '10 to use and paint my Peugeot HDi FAP Base Model '10 with. Any help or ideas? Thanks in advance.

Back