Want a greater variety of Paint Chips? Try these Cars & Share your Favourite Paint Chips

• Thread starter Akwaaba
  • 809 comments
Anyone know of any colors to compliment the Miuras' shape? Beautiful car. I currently have it in a dark green metallic, but just wanted some ideas for good colors for it.

The coolest colour in the game I think can be found on an old Mini Cooper if this is helpful. Hawaiian Blue Metallic. Beautiful! I had a fleet of 350GT's and Corvette Coupes in GT5. I had to keep buying the bloody minis to keep supplies up!:lol:
Thanks for this!👍

I've been trying to find this paint for a while. Saw it on an Evo in an online race, but the guy couldn't remember where he got it. I have a couple of Skylines that have been screaming out for this paint:D

Nice one:gtpflag:

Thanks for this!👍

I've been trying to find this paint for a while. Saw it on an Evo in an online race, but the guy couldn't remember where he got it. I have a couple of Skylines that have been screaming out for this paint:D

Nice one:gtpflag:
You're welcome! 👍:)

An Audi. After eight months of searching, Mayan Red is the brightest solid red and Misano Red Pearleffect is the brightest red that gives a white stripe.

Where can I find Mayan Red?

FYI, don't bother buying the crappy Nissan concept car for it's two matte colors (carbon, dark mat gray concept) because those chips aren't included.

Last edited:
Where can I find Mayan Red?

FYI, don't bother buying the crappy Nissan concept car for it's two matte colors (carbon, dark mat gray concept) because those chips aren't included.

Good thing I didn't bought another Nissan VGT for the Carbon paint chip. Thanks for saving my credits.

Why do the 15th Anniversary Edition Blue paint chips not have the tyre track on them but the 15th Anniversary Edition Cars do?

You can find Mayan Red on the Pontiac Firebird.
This is EXACTLY what I was looking for when I opened this thread...the red paints which yield white stripes. Thank you!

Misano Red Pearleffect (Audi)
Mayan Red (Pontiac)
Rouge de Mars (Renault)

Are there others?

This is EXACTLY what I was looking for when I opened this thread...the red paints which yield white stripes. Thank you!

Mayan Red (Pontiac)
Rouge de Mars (Renault)

Are there others?
I don't remember where I got it but I have an Active Red paint chip that yields a white stripe. And another that yields a black stripe

I was looking for a good color for my Chevelle.. Any ideas? Thanks in advance
Any of the stock ones :P.

Seriously, if you want to be different, plum crazy from Muscle-era Dodge, or the sassy grass green from Plymouth I think.

Keeping it in the family? Try any color off of the firebird (make sure to buy it without the bird).

Any of the stock ones :P.

Seriously, if you want to be different, plum crazy from Muscle-era Dodge, or the sassy grass green from Plymouth I think.

Keeping it in the family? Try any color off of the firebird (make sure to buy it without the bird).

I have Plum Crazy- not a fan of purples.. Recommend anything from the 'bird?

The beyond the apex ap makes me wissh for a paint chip app. Hopefully they will eventually make a paint chip editor and we can make any color we want.

Mayan Red (Pontiac)
Rouge de Mars (Renault)

Are there others?
Redline 3-Coat (SRT Charger SRT8)
Gran Turismo Red Metallic (Mazda Furai Concept, and my favorite color in the game)

Thanks to @ScotteDawg for bringing attention to Redline 3-Coat from one of the Ford Mustangs in the dealership. It's one of the few solid bright reds that the Viper GTS '13 can be painted in that allows for white stripes (most other solid reds use black stripes) which is good news for those wanting to sport the Viper's factory racing colors.

Back