Want a track with huge jumps?

• Thread starter BRABUS-AMG
  • 45 comments
KASPERDJ
Hello!

Looking for a track with huge jumps, so i can have some fun ;)

Anyone who i can add, and when "save" the track, if thats even possible?

Thanks!

I have an excellent jump track. Flipped my X1. Add me my PSN is the same as my username. When you add me tell me you're from gtplanet.

If GT5 worked like FM3, we wouldn't have to ask around for certain types of tracks with certain features and wouldn't have to ask around about adding people. Instead, we could simply load up the game, search for key phrases like "jump" or "ramp", and turn up thousands of Course Maker tracks with those phrases to download without ever communicating with those people at all.

That sort of functionality would make too much sense, though, so it will never happen.

Y'all can add me too. I have at least three pretty gnarly jump tracks. One I have in Toscana flips the cars through the start finish line and into the pits. I'd post pics or a vid but I'm not that savvy.

PSN bulldawg_qw

If GT5 worked like FM3, we wouldn't have to ask around for certain types of tracks with certain features and wouldn't have to ask around about adding people. Instead, we could simply load up the game, search for key phrases like "jump" or "ramp", and turn up thousands of Course Maker tracks with those phrases to download without ever communicating with those people at all.

That sort of functionality would make too much sense, though, so it will never happen.

Dear Mr. Troll,

I appreciate your response.

Sincerely,

NoonenF1

P.S.-

PSYCH!

If GT5 worked like FM3 there wouldn't be a track generator in the first place.

been struggling at making a decent jump track...can i add you too xXKingJoshXx?

mp10
been struggling at making a decent jump track...can i add you too xXKingJoshXx?

Sure. I've gotten around 20 friend requests for my jump track today lol.

You may all add me just tell me you're from GTP when you send it. Also tell me when you have it saved so I can delete you from my friends because I'm not looking to make any new friends right now.

xXKingJoshXx
I have an excellent jump track. Flipped my X1. Add me my PSN is the same as my username. When you add me tell me you're from gtplanet.

Can you give the settings u used on the tracks? Thx

xXKingJoshXx

Can you tell me the steps for the course please my psn ID IS PabloCesarXD

Last edited:
Hello!

Looking for a track with huge jumps, so i can have some fun ;)

Anyone who i can add, and when "save" the track, if thats even possible?

Thanks!

I have 3 tracks with jumps, but they are also incredibly challenging to drive on.
Is that OK?
My PSN is the same as my GTP Username.

Y'all can add me too. I have at least three pretty gnarly jump tracks. One I have in Toscana flips the cars through the start finish line and into the pits. I'd post pics or a vid but I'm not that savvy.

PSN bulldawg_qw

Can I add you? Will do as a soon as I'm on tonight.

Since when does PD (or Sony for that matter) do something that actually made gaming easier? PD's menu (while cool and unique) is still clunky, slow, and not very functional. Reminds me of a 1990s website. You don't flip through the menu, you click and wait, then click and wait again.

Latest Posts

Back