Want an X1 good price paid

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lizard
  • 14 comments
  • 1,210 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
15,992
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Messages
haitch40
Messages
Xbox?
Deal is done
 
Last edited:
You can't gift an X1 untill someone buys it at level 40 - Which is unlikely because you win it at 30.
 
I knew it was a long shot but you don't get anything if you dont ask.
 
True, i just thought i'd let you know ;p
 
Since X1's are starting to pop up I will try again.
 
do you win an X1 automatically at 30?
 
I want a X1 not a question:dopey:
But at level 30 you unlock a challenge that you win the X1 through or get level 35 b spec.
And if possible I would like the red bull livery.
 
Alot of X1's are comming on the market so I will try again (this is the last time).
Please pm me and we can negotiate. Only accepting X1 offers.
 
How the hell you have 2 F10 ?
 
How the hell you have 2 F10 ?

Traded with a now banned member for a mclaren f1 and a 908.
Please someone I am desperate.
 
Last edited:
Traded with a now banned member for a mclaren f1 and a 908.
Please someone I am desperate.

WFT ! That guys was drugged !
 
The Ford GT, is it the test car? The carbon one not the white one? Depending on your answer, the only thing that really appeals to me is the F10, I have everything else...
 
The Ford GT, is it the test car? The carbon one not the white one? Depending on your answer, the only thing that really appeals to me is the F10, I have everything else...

The white one the cover car for gt4. And the way you have written that im assuming its the wrong one.
 
LOL... yeah, not interested in the white one... The GT Spec II TEST car... It's black (carbon) not white...
 
Deal is done
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back