Wanted Free drift car to learn

England
England
RobMclemon
i am new to the game and trying to get my head around drifting i have a lack of funds as only on level 7 and would like a good car to start with

thanks all

PSN: RobMclemon

thanks will add ya on psn in next 5 mins

anybody else out there want to point me in the right direction too ??

Add me and I'll give you a great starter drift car. You're lucky there's already 2 people willing to help you lol

tried to add you RICE-FREAK but you have reached max freinds

Gutted as wanted to have a play in a drift car tonight lol

anybody out there who can help

I want to see if amg will come and shut me down.

....I'm sure that could be arranged if you really want :lol: You really don't seem to understand the whole idea behind editing your posts, and not double posting.

@ Rob, I finally sent you the PS13 last night, sorry for the delay. The setup on the car is TwinTurboCH's tune. With this setup, the car will not be as fast as it can be, but it is a great setup to learn in.

- don't buy chassis reinforcement for this car, it's better off without it.
- start with the low range turbo. If you feel like you need more power, use the mid range turbo. Don't bother with the high range turbo except for high speed, full throttle sections.
- you shouldn't have to adjust individual gear ratios in the tranny. Just use the final drive gear to adjust the tranny to the track you're on, or to the turbo you're using. When I sent the car to you, the tranny was set for the low rpm turbo. Also, don't touch the top speed slider, that will mess everything up.
- the diff is fully locked on purpose. It will make the car feel very stiff, and will have a lot of understeer when driving normally. However, the locked diff makes the car very stable and predictable when drifting. Once you get some seat time in the car, I can help you out with tuning the diff to your liking.
- if you feel like the car has too much wheelspin, try adding ballast to the rear. Add ballast in increments of 10kg until you feel comfortable with the way the car feels.
- the car has semi racing exhaust on it just because I like the sound of it the best. If you want slightly more power, try the full racin exhaust.

Back