bigbadjeff Messages 12 Messages zukol725 Dec 27, 2010 #1 I figure since people are duping these cars left and right it should be no problem to sell them for $10 via PayPal to Bigbadjeff. Need FGT and Toyota 7, get at me.
I figure since people are duping these cars left and right it should be no problem to sell them for $10 via PayPal to Bigbadjeff. Need FGT and Toyota 7, get at me.
YassirNosir Messages 1,118 Messages YassirNosir Dec 27, 2010 #2 bigbadjeff I figure since people are duping these cars left and right it should be no problem to sell them for $10 via PayPal to Bigbadjeff. Need FGT and Toyota 7, get at me. Click to expand... Buying cars with money is against forum rules.
bigbadjeff I figure since people are duping these cars left and right it should be no problem to sell them for $10 via PayPal to Bigbadjeff. Need FGT and Toyota 7, get at me. Click to expand... Buying cars with money is against forum rules.