War of the Worlds! Fuji 800PP - xx:00 / :30

  • Thread starter Thread starter EL_ZISSOU
  • 197 comments
  • 19,080 views
Thanks Ren831, another similar:
n1cnyu.gif

5d9v11.gif
For me fashion is the most important
1zya7hf.jpg

I'm just kidding, seriously those sneakers are very comfortable, now I need to try these
24.gif

OMG!!!! Way too funny... Need to have a pic with you actually using it. That would be priceless!!:D
 
Hi
2q24713.gif

Are you all in the academy? because tracks are empty
r9n6td.gif

Thanks Sinibomb for two nice races and for waiting too
2cn9jjs.gif

Bye
16j1sue.gif
 
Hi
2q24713.gif

Are you all in the academy? because tracks are empty
r9n6td.gif

Thanks Sinibomb for two nice races and for waiting too
2cn9jjs.gif

Bye
16j1sue.gif

Ya, Sinibomb is a clean and courteous racer. I had the opportunity to raced with him yesterday. He is very quick with his Amuse. Don't know what happened to this event. The majority of the time, I raced on the world event, but it's been very slow at Fuji F800 lately. I find myself getting excited when I see a grid of 9. WOW!!!!!
 
Ahh. Very nice races last night with Solarr. Very fast & clean driver. Looking forward to racing with him again. 👍

Online play will probably pick up again when the Academy demo ends I hope. Very sad to see low turnouts during these last few days. I want to see the usual faces again (Timppaq, TA, Hyperspeed, Ren, Crazytortise, Hugo, Volcano, Syn, Alexi)....too many to name, theres lots of fantastic & fun drivers to race with. Where are you all?? Stop trying to shave off tenths from the demo & devote a couple of hours to racing :sly:

Hopefully tonight will pick up again. See you all on the track!
 
Hopefully everyone will be back soon. This is the only game that I do play with. I'll be on there in about 2hours. Hope to see you back Sinibomb.
 
Ahh. Very nice races last night with Solarr. Very fast & clean driver. Looking forward to racing with him again. 👍

Online play will probably pick up again when the Academy demo ends I hope. Very sad to see low turnouts during these last few days. I want to see the usual faces again (Timppaq, TA, Hyperspeed, Ren, Crazytortise, Hugo, Volcano, Syn, Alexi)....too many to name, theres lots of fantastic & fun drivers to race with. Where are you all?? Stop trying to shave off tenths from the demo & devote a couple of hours to racing :sly:

Hopefully tonight will pick up again. See you all on the track!

I plan on coming back to online racing once the demo TT is over 👍 I'd imagine things will really heat up a lot once the TT is over, and the new update comes around :sly:

Personally I'm really looking forward to racing again, as TT'ing has gotten so repetitive and boring, while taking up all of my GT time and interest :dunce: :lol: See ya then :cheers:
 
I just got in a couple of races and they both sucked so i will try the MMX world tour for now.

Pm me if you are going to race.
 
Online play will probably pick up again when the Academy demo ends I hope. Very sad to see low turnouts during these last few days. I want to see the usual faces again (Timppaq, TA, Hyperspeed, Ren, Crazytortise, Hugo, Volcano, Syn, Alexi)....too many to name, theres lots of fantastic & fun drivers to race with. Where are you all?? Stop trying to shave off tenths from the demo & devote a couple of hours to racing :sly:

HAH! Easy for you to say Mr top 10, some of us are killing ourselves to stay afloat in the top 20! 5 days of driving and absolutely no improvement :(

Actually I just did a Fuji 800PP race because I can't get on the demo due to apparent maintenance. It was really really good fun, the first time I have enjoyed Gran Turismo since Dec 17th.

So I may join you here soon full time matey :cheers:

All the best
Maz
 
Ran a few of these last night and was only able to match with one player at a time. Plus I was having a hard time keeping my car straight and on the road. Not sure what my problem was.
 
had a spin in free run and will be on now for 2 races or so in the tuned corvette.

Chris
 
In the last two days, this event had filled up niicely. Grids of 9-11 majority of the time. Great fun guys. Come join in when you can.
 
In the last two days, this event had filled up niicely. Grids of 9-11 majority of the time. Great fun guys. Come join in when you can.

oh you're lucky cause i've been on Fuji 800 and barely get more then 5 cars on the grid and then only 1 or 2 driver's are competitive.

Chris
 
oh you're lucky cause i've been on Fuji 800 and barely get more then 5 cars on the grid and then only 1 or 2 driver's are competitive.

Chris

I usually only match with 1 or 2 drivers. Not sure why.
 
Nice Race Sinibomb 👍

My first test since a couple of month, but with the right drivers the fun is still there. :)

Only my Setup is still like a noob... :yuck:
 
I must be trying this at the wrong time. I tried once at 9:00pm (MST, USA) and got 4 other drivers, two of which were drifters. Then I tried again at 9:30 and didn't match with anyone. I let it try and re-match a couple times and came up with nothing both times.
 
We usually invite a bunch of people into a private chat room in the last three days. We do match at :00 and :30 though. It's usually filled around 4-5pm Easterns Pacific Times. Just PM me tomorrow and I will sent invite. Screen name Solarr.
 
We usually invite a bunch of people into a private chat room in the last three days. We do match at :00 and :30 though. It's usually filled around 4-5pm Easterns Pacific Times. Just PM me tomorrow and I will sent invite. Screen name Solarr.

Are you guys using the GTPlanet chat as well? That should almost be the easiest way to attract "customers" :lol: and to double check start times etc etc...

(PS: I e.g. can't get green with the PS3 chat, just makes me miss the races LOL)
 
Back