War of the Worlds! Fuji 800PP - xx:00 / :30

• Thread starter EL_ZISSOU
  • 197 comments
I can hit 1:34.8xx with the Mines Skyline. Usually running mid to low 1:35's. The thing has MAJOR understeer though.

Nice time man. I've managed to get her into the high 1'34s also courtesy of IRT_Horde35 tunes and some slight modification. We should create an event at this track Just for the MINES BNR..... Opinions welcome!!!

It does have a lot of understeer!!!!! Though I think messing with the Camber for front and back could cure it some. It did for me.

Nice time man. I've managed to get her into the high 1'34s also courtesy of IRT_Horde35 tunes and some slight modification. We should create an event at this track Just for the MINES BNR..... Opinions welcome!!!

It works nice doesnt it?:) Well i tried in the past, but... my MINES CUP wasnt a sucess:indiff:! I think many are afraid of the car:dopey:!

Great MinesBNR34 fun yesterday Solarr thanks:tup::)! And after that the TTR was great! Long time since i had this fun:D!

Almost forgot that night man. I have the NTSC disc and couldn't raced with you guys anyhow. I think I was too tired to realize it.:sly: Anyway great fun with the MINES. I will be in with it later on tonight. See you there man.

Almost forgot that night man. I have the NTSC disc and couldn't raced with you guys anyhow. I think I was too tired to realize it.:sly: Anyway great fun with the MINES. I will be in with it later on tonight. See you there man.

Sure:)! PM me on the PSN 👍!

Like i have tolld you many times my friend,holding hands on the race track is not good for your car!!!....lol

spyrrari.

cry3.gif

menspy.jpg

cry3.gif
cry3.gif

menspy2.jpg

cry3.gif
cry3.gif
cry3.gif

What lap times are you guys doing?

http://www.gtrp.de/forums/showthread.php?p=1180926#post1180926 👍

I suppose everyone is in the academy because tracks are empty.
Last night I (S2000) raced a couple of races in this event and after a bumpy start I saw clacksman (Corvette) behind me... the problem is that I was racing with wheel (I'm newbie with wheel and I'm 2 seconds slower than with pad per lap) he overtook me and then he started to take out advantage me, fortunately (for me) he stepped on the grass and had an accident, at that time I braked to wait him, disconnected my wheel and returned to my dear pad, then the race was very good and close, now I have a doubt, Was clacksman racing at full throttle?
PS: sorry if I surprised you with the spin on the finish line.

Edit: my best laps are: Wheel=1:36.2 Pad=1:34.4

Last edited:
I was trying, but that setup was goofy. I had two 800pp setups, and was doing one race in each to see which was the good one. The good one was the one you didn't see. :sly:

edit: finish line spin doesn't bother me.

👍

Last edited:
I was trying, but that setup was goofy. I had two 800pp setups, and was doing one race in each to see which was the good one. The good one was the one you didn't see. :sly:
Okay, I saw as your car was nervous and sliding a lot... but now I'm eager to see the good setup
5d9v11.gif
next time I'll use the pad from the beginning of the race
2cn9jjs.gif
until I can control the f.u.c.k.i.n.g wheel (yes, I despair with it... too many spins)
alomwx.gif

See you on track
ayjyo9.gif

PS: usually I play from 11pm to 1am (GMT+1h)
2cn9jjs.gif

You bought a wheel; use it 100% of the time. It's the only way you'll learn.

Agreed. I seem to be about on par with my controller times in Prologue now. Not so much with the TT Demo though. Wrestling the Mines Skyline around Fuji with a proper wheel setup is great fun. 👍

You bought a wheel; use it 100% of the time. It's the only way you'll learn.
I know and you are right, but it bothers me
2ns5lrm.gif
because if I play with pad you and me can have good races, but if I play with wheel I'm too slow, I could cause accidents (unintentionally, for my clumsiness) and clog the other racers too. Moreover people who don't know me can think: this girl is slow, bad, cheater...
9hv2c4.gif
Well, I hope to adapt quickly to the wheel.
I go to Mount Fuji
9qchw3.gif
to train
14vigdi.gif
a couple of hours, bye
2e55gt5.gif

Moreover people who don't know me can think: this girl is slow, bad, cheater...
9hv2c4.gif
Well, I hope to adapt quickly to the wheel.

Nuts to them. :ouch: :sly:
We were about halfway up the field when you were using the wheel, that can't be that slow. :)

Don't forget fun is #1.

👍

I found what works for me is starting out with awd vehicle first liz. Once you are use to those wheels, you will gradually moved to the rear. Going straight into 800PP with a rwd vehicle is a quite a move being new with the wheel. IMHO. Hope this help.

I found what works for me is starting out with awd vehicle first liz. Once you are use to those wheels, you will gradually moved to the rear. Going straight into 800PP with a rwd vehicle is a quite a move being new with the wheel. IMHO. Hope this help.

Sure, maybe if I started with an AWD or FWD car and less performance points, my adaptation would have been easier, but I'm very stubborn
fcldok.gif

I think the problem was the shoes... I was driving with slippers, last night I tested with these sneakers and I progressed slightly: 1:34.6
2q0q58w.gif

Now I'll continue training
25uoeme.gif

Thanks everyone for all advices
bi5uf5.gif
and see you on track
2e55gt5.gif

Sure, maybe if I started with an AWD or FWD car and less performance points, my adaptation would have been easier, but I'm very stubborn
fcldok.gif

I think the problem was the shoes... I was driving with slippers, last night I tested with these sneakers and I progressed slightly: 1:34.6
2q0q58w.gif

Now I'll continue training
25uoeme.gif

Thanks everyone for all advices
bi5uf5.gif
and see you on track
2e55gt5.gif

First of all Keira, I must say I always love your smileys! This time the two smilies playing (GT? :lol:) is especially outstanding 👍

One recommendation: nice sneakers there, but remember it's not about fashion, may I subtily recommend unsexy socks? :D I even drive barefoot atm, its a bit unusual at first, but at daily +30 to 35 you become willing to compromise :lol:

I have those socks with grips on the bottom (like slipper socks) which work rather well. Not exactly fashionable mind as Ren says :lol:

First of all Keira, I must say I always love your smileys! This time the two smilies playing (GT? :lol:) is especially outstanding 👍
One recommendation: nice sneakers there, but remember it's not about fashion, may I subtily recommend unsexy socks? :D I even drive barefoot atm, its a bit unusual at first, but at daily +30 to 35 you become willing to compromise :lol:

Thanks Ren831, another similar:
n1cnyu.gif

5d9v11.gif
For me fashion is the most important
1zya7hf.jpg

I'm just kidding, seriously those sneakers are very comfortable, now I need to try these
24.gif

Thanks Ren831, another similar:
n1cnyu.gif

5d9v11.gif
For me fashion is the most important
1zya7hf.jpg

I'm just kidding, seriously those sneakers are very comfortable, now I need to try these
24.gif

PML!!! :lol::lol::lol:
Watch out though, they might be dangerous if you get entangled in the pedals!

On a serious note. What do you all think of THOSE

@ Liz. smileys are awseome indeed 👍

Last edited:
Back