War of the Worlds! Fuji 800PP - xx:00 / :30

• Thread starter EL_ZISSOU
  • 197 comments
And you didn't pass me without pushing me off. I have witnessed your "real racer" desire to win first hand. Send me a PM if you want to discuss further.

And you didn't pass me without pushing me off. I have witnessed your "real racer" desire to win first hand. Send me a PM if you want to discuss further.

No further discussion. Let's settle this on the track. Tommorow night. If you still think you can beat my GTLM...

I race to win,not to come second or third...If you don't race to win then you are not a real race driver.

Oh is that so? So the racers who start at the back of lets say F1 or DTM every two weeks are not real racers?
The know there not able to win but they still run. Does this mean the shouldn't run at all. The have other standards than winning.

Is it any fun winning from 5guys how are just drifting all the time, not really I'll be time trailing myself for 15min. I rather have a clean and fun race and finish in second or even third, and be able to drive what ever car I want instead of racing 'the fastest one'.

I race to win, so cliche -.-

Oh is that so? So the racers who start at the back of lets say F1 or DTM every two weeks are not real racers?
The know there not able to win but they still run. Does this mean the shouldn't run at all. The have other standards than winning.

Is it any fun winning from 5guys how are just drifting all the time, not really I'll be time trailing myself for 15min. I rather have a clean and fun race and finish in second or even third, and be able to drive what ever car I want instead of racing 'the fastest one'.

I race to win, so cliche -.-

I don't see why you are sarcastic towards me. I just express my opinions. You can disagree respectfully.

I'd just like to shout out to one of the GTP tagged racers late last night, good race and sorry for the bump on the first corner.

I would've given you a friend request but you weren't on my players met list :(

Tony I think you misunderstand what I meant. When I said beating GTLM in the GT is fun I meant it as in you should try it, its fun. I didn't mean haha I beat you in a GT because
a) That didn't happen.
b) Not my style.

Well done for issuing a completely unfair challenge though, the GTLM does what? 1m31's? and I'm doing low 33's in the GT at best. See you on the track :)

Racing to win is not a chliche! Just some driver's arent as fast or dont have a fast enough car. But they all participate to win!

When im online in GT5 P I also race to win!
When there is a big grid and couple of fast guy's, then i battle for P1, in a fair way, and so do the other's, if its not enough to finish in first, then thats still fine with me, i had a great race... that what counts too :)

Chris

Tony I think you misunderstand what I meant. When I said beating GTLM in the GT is fun I meant it as in you should try it, its fun. I didn't mean haha I beat you in a GT because
a) That didn't happen.
b) Not my style.

Well done for issuing a completely unfair challenge though, the GTLM does what? 1m31's? and I'm doing low 33's in the GT at best. See you on the track :)

It is not an unfair challenge because i didn't tell you to drive the gt. You can drive whatever you like. Or we can choose a car and have a head to head with that.

Last edited by a moderator:
From what I've already seen on the track and read here I'm not particularly interested in arranging a race with you but I'll be in the GT for this event at various points this weekend no doubt. Like I already said, try the GT, you might enjoy it. Winning isn't everything, coming a close second with a handicap is also very satisfying!

Dude, what's your problem? This is just a game and this doesn't even account to anything important. If i-Plume doesn't want to race you thats his choice not yours. Plus he's getting alot of fun out of it by trying other cars. So maybe just step it down to a point where your racing for nothing but pure fun.

Race nightmare? Oh please....

This is better then the racing :lol: Wow... Really wow. Some people take it just a little bit to far. Anyway I got my snacks

0653_homer-eating-popcorn-small-c7873.JPG

Bring this race back people. This is a fun event man. Can't stand it last night when I tried and only two to three are on... Then again it was Christmas day.....lol.

Bring this race back people. This is a fun event man. Can't stand it last night when I tried and only two to three are on... Then again it was Christmas day.....lol.

Christmas? :lol: How about Demo-as?
Things are gonna be back to normal end auf Jan.... my feeling

Christmas? :lol: How about Demo-as?
Things are gonna be back to normal end auf Jan.... my feeling

Demo!! Definitely forgot about that....lol. I love the physics of it, but the fun for me in GT comes from racing against other people. Hopefully when the demo ends, things will get back to normal. To reiterate though....... Come on people. THIS IS A FUN EVENT MAN!!!!

I like this event, Fuji is my favorite track although I prefer races with fewer performance points, and as TN2004S4 says fun for me in GT comes from racing with real people. I go to my garage to take my S2000 for tonight.
2u94o5d.jpg

Great MinesBNR34 fun yesterday Solarr thanks:tup::)! And after that the TTR was great! Long time since i had this fun:D!

Tonight I tried to race at Fuji, but in the 3 races was an horrible lag, and I finished parked in the pit lane because it was impossible to race without bumping
9hv2c4.gif

^^^ You did have a good race though, because I watched you close in on me to within a second but ran out of time. I'm really surprised I won that race.

^^^ You did have a good race though, because I watched you close in on me to within a second but ran out of time. I'm really surprised I won that race.

Yes, I saw you, but at the beginning of that race I had an accident with a japanese (damn lag) and I stopped to wait him, my S2000 was faster than your Skyline I think two laps more and I could overtake you
bi5uf5.gif

Low 32s is definitely achievable with the s2000. I myself got a 1'32.4xx with minor mistakes. I would say 31s is possible with more practise, no mistakes at all & with the right tune. 👍

Back