WARNING! Do Not Install Both Xbox Discs!!! GTA V

• Thread starter Slash
  • 8 comments
I cannot go to the site from work....I installed the Play Disc right before I came to work...What is going on with it???

I have over 55+ hours into GTA5.

I played for about 20+ hours with only 1 disc installed then played with both discs installed for the rest of the time. I could hardly see any difference at all with discs installed. Only a pop in once in a great while which was barely noticeable at all. I would highly recommend installing both discs for sure. Reduces heat along with wear and tear from the 360. We all know how unreliable these 360s are so installing your games extends their life for sure.

This is the last hurrah for my 360. If it manages to survive until GTA V is released for PC, it may die in piece. So, not too concerned about any wear and tear ;)

This is the last hurrah for my 360. If it manages to survive until GTA V is released for PC, it may die in piece. So, not too concerned about any wear and tear ;)
If GTA5 doesn't kill your 360 nothing will. :lol:

I want my 360 to last for a while so I have both discs installed. I don't plan to buy the X1 until sometime in 2014.

I'll move entirely to PC gaming once my 360 dies. I don't think anything major will be released for it from here on. Dark Souls II, but that's coming to PC shortly after, so there's no point, really. But, yeah, it does seem to struggle a bit with GTA V. That said, my ol' Elite is like a Hilux. It may be old, compared to the Slim and whatnot, but dang, that thing can take a beating.

PC sounds like a smart move. The next gen consoles are not looking that impressive at all IMO. I will keep that to the other threads.

On a side note. I install EVERY 360 game I play. Since I started installing my games, my 360s have been lasting a LOT longer. Truly extends their life especially if you play as much as I do.

Hm... My 360 has been lasting from '08 to now. Or was it '07? I don't even remember. It's my first and only Xbox, too. I never even bothered to clean it, and it's gone through a lot. Not anymore since I got my PC in January, but still.

Might be that this specific 360 was manufactured by Nokia or something.

Latest Posts

Back