Wasted cars

• Thread starter seadog777
  • 64 comments
My stats are similar. There aren't many new cars that I like.

There are some cars from previous games I drove a lot that I'm a bit fed up with, so adding them to GTS has been pointless for me. I had a maxed out favourites list in GT6 and I drove more than half of them regularly, set at 450pp, 500pp, 530pp, 550pp, 600pp. And that was just the road cars. Plenty to choose from.

What PD should be doing is keeping up with real life. Updating race cars to current evolutions and adding NEW cars, not classics, not cars from previous games.

My stats are similar. There aren't many new cars that I like.

There are some cars from previous games I drove a lot that I'm a bit fed up with, so adding them to GTS has been pointless for me. I had a maxed out favourites list in GT6 and I drove more than half of them regularly, set at 450pp, 500pp, 530pp, 550pp, 600pp. And that was just the road cars. Plenty to choose from.

What PD should be doing is keeping up with real life. Updating race cars to current evolutions and adding NEW cars, not classics, not cars from previous games.
It's so ridiculous too see that GT Sport is still a fresh game yet not all cars are fresh as it is. :lol:

I don't drive as much as I thought heh..
243 cars, 1 duplicate (my birthday car) 1,660 mi. tops in a Gr.2 (wha!?)
Screenshot:

20190419_151909.jpg

(and I make all my livery's ;) )

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back