Watch Part Six of Tom Brooks "Make Me a Racing Driver": Putting Theory Into Practice

Love the series! Can't wait for the finale. I do wish the eps were like 20min+, maybe next season? ;)

Jerome

Last edited:
Love the series! Can't wait for the finale. I do wish the eps were like 20min+, maybe next season? ;)

Jerome

Thanks Jerome, I'm really glad you're enjoying the series. Due to the pandemic-that-shall-not-be-mentioned the finale will be at the beginning part of next year now, but not before a 2020 round up before the end of December.

Tom
Thanks Jerome, I'm really glad you're enjoying the series. Due to the pandemic-that-shall-not-be-mentioned the finale will be at the beginning part of next year now, but not before a 2020 round up before the end of December.

Tom Brooks quoted me!

inoIrxrpXzdkmhKftwp8bScKVvBGPmEnNt_ljTLUUvo.gif

GL man, I'm super jealous that you got to spend some time at Donnington, my fav track!

Jerome

I stumbled upon this series yesterday and binged it, really good mix of quality content and fun.

Keep making more of these!

I stumbled upon this series yesterday and binged it, really good mix of quality content and fun.

Keep making more of these!

Thank you so much, I’m really glad you’ve enjoyed it!

Back