Water Powered Peugeot

  • Thread starter Thread starter k. takahashi
  • 8 comments
  • 927 views
Featured in Maxi Tuning Croatian edition magazine few months ago,interesting thing,i remember saying that it produces about 2000+ hp,it's a turbine or something?
 
Looks like an extreme example of some sort of fuel cell, Peugeot experimented with that technology with their H20 concept, a small fire tender powered by a hydrogen fuel cell I think. Though considering the speed this car took off I could certainly be wrong. Cool video either way
 
Steam car? any way, it's wild-lookin'.
 
:eek: OMG!! car wash anyone?
 
free car washes for anyone behind you with the 4 wheeled super soaker
 
Steam car? any way, it's wild-lookin'.

Yeah, looks like a steam rocket.

I saw, several years ago, a steam rocket on a go kart. Now that was nuts.
 
Figured as much. the cloud reminded me of two things....

108-Reader_copy_a.jpg

hancock1954cats.gif
 
Back