Weather Trailer high rez

  • Thread starter Thread starter gt3killer
  • 18 comments
  • 1,349 views
wow.

just wow.

it looks PHENOMONAL. incredible.

these graphics look beyond the capabilities of the PS3.

night mode looks SO good. it looks unbelievable.

i honestly cannot hold in my excitement.

WOWOWOWOWOWOW.
 
wow.

just wow.

it looks PHENOMONAL. incredible.

these graphics look beyond the capabilities of the PS3.

night mode looks SO good. it looks unbelievable.

i honestly cannot hold in my excitement.

WOWOWOWOWOWOW.

^ What he said basically ;)
 
Mind (and load) well and truly blown :drool:

It's absolutely stunning.
 
Not quite perfect, though. You get to nitpick it at higher resolution... there's no shadow or reflection from either the rain or the wipers.

Still.. the windscreen effect is better than any I've seen before.. a LOT better.
 
Why not post the YoutubeHD version?

[youtubehd]2yWpZpsmBaQ[/youtubehd]
 
I love GT5 and I never post on this forum I just read and look at the news but I really have say well done PD well done.
THIS IS JUST AMAZING
WOW
 
Wow ! this is simply brilliant, well done PD:tup:
 
Time is starting to feel a lot slower after seeing these vids. I wish I could hibernate until Nov 2nd.

Driving while it's snowing looks awesome! Actually, it all looks awesome!
 
omg, wow....this is what i wanted! i knew there would be weather but didn't realize there would be weather like this. freaking amazing! thx for shairng.
 
Brilliant... this game was the reason for purchasing my PS3 all those years ago...
But I wonder if the weather affects will be anything like what they will be for F1 2010. where choosing the right tire combination will affect your cars... like for example getting full wet tire @ the right time so they dont over heat or what have you...
 
yeah i remember how mad i was at pd for delaying it again and agagin. now i'm not so mad anymore...i wonder why. lol :D
 
I'm trying to figure out what is going on with the driver side window on the Ferrari Enzo. Something doesn't look right. Still though....truly brilliant.
 
Back