Race 2 at Tokyo: Engine Swapped S15 Silvia Spec R Aero - 525pp
2707e6d6b24124ef8ee5a3a0d21594ef_photo.webp

Race 3 at Kyoto: Engine Swapped TTs Coupe - 530pp
aa13ea187b2a3e51eda83300c1d15309_photo.webp

Race 4 at Grand Valley: Audi E-tron - 842pp
9897443a04c426d6759388a1494b6b9a_photo.webp

Race 5 at Autopolis: Engine Swapped GT-R Nur - 700pp
2640f764645db764e613ab85f9508d8d_photo.webp

All winners. The Corvette was tricky because that car doesn’t have very good aero for the high speed banking.
I tried the Silvia race at 520pp and I can get second, but the leader has too much acceleration on the straights that he out accelerated me on the last turn and won by .5 seconds. The rest of the races were pretty easy.

5* ticket gave me 500k credits.

Last edited:
For me, kudosprime has selected:

American Sunday Cup 600 - Ford GT40 Mark I '66
The Silvia Sisters - Nissan Silvia spec-R Aero (S15) '02
Tourist Trophy - Audi TT S Coupe '09
Vision Gran Turismo Trophy - Lamborghini Lambo V12 VGT
World Touring Car 700 - Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3 '13

I've not driven the Ford GT40 or the S15 before (in this game) so they should be interesting virgin drives.
My Weekly Challenges wrap-up...

First drive of the Ford GT40 Mark I, and damn it's fast!! Easily dominated at Daytona, getting into the lead relatively early on and hanging in there to win by over 3s.

The Silvia Sisters race at Tokyo was much more of a challenge in my stock, unused S15. First attempt I ended up 7th. I used my winnings for some very mild upgrades and managed to get 5th. Again, I used my winnings for some more mild upgrades, and this time managed 2nd. That was enough to clear the event, but I wanted a win, so I used my winnings again to give some more spicy upgrades, ending up at about 565 PP. This time I finally managed to get past the S15 in 1st on the 4th lap and held on for a fairly comfortable win in the end.

An easy win in my '09 TT S which has done this event multiple times now.

Taking my maxed Lambo V12 out to Grand Valley (RS tyres, 835 PP) wasn't quite a walk in the park, but it was a comfortable win in the end. Took me 3 laps to catch the leaders (Skoda and Toyota) but snuck past them at the start of lap 4 and then ran two awful laps and only just held on to win by 3s over the Skoda which slipped past the Toyota.

I had a fairly easy run at Autopolis in the over-specced GT-R GT3, against all the Gr.4 cars. It only rained very mildly, and I only had RH tyres on this car, so I slipped around for a lap on lap 7, but ended up nearly 1 min ahead of P2. No pit stop on FM6 short shifting, I had loads of fuel left so dialled it up for the last lap and knocked 2s off my lap times, even on 50% worn tyres. If you want an easy win in any of the WTC700 races, take a down-tuned Gr.3 car...

I did these over two different days, so rewards as follows:

Races 1-3: 100k ticket, 200k ticket, 4* daily with 10k.
Races 4-5: 5* ticket gave me a Lamborghini Huracan LP610-4, 4* daily gave me RE Amemiya FD3S (which is fortuitous as I was about to buy one to try out the Rampage swap!)

5) WTC700 @ Autopolis

Finally did the last remaining race, as Kudos wanted it with the Genesis G70 Gr.4 which was a completely new car to me (had to buy it since I was missing it). Interesting design, it's also a close relative to the Kia Stinger which I love, and it didn't disappoint. FM4 for the first stint of 6 laps, FM2 for the rest, used RH tires for the whole race since eventually it didn't rain but had to change them at the pit stop since the front were really worn out. Won the race by overtaking Gallo after the hairpin in lap 9, and even got the CRB despite him turning straight into me when entering the hairpin. It was fun, really fun! Lovely car as well, powerful and easy on fuel, a nice discovery.

View attachment 1354738

Daily marathon was a 4* ticket which gifted me a completely useless adjustable sport suspension for the 2002 Viper GTS, while the 5* from the challenge gave me an ultra disappointing carbon shaft for the GR86 worth a whopping 4,5k. There was an Aston Martin invite which I desperately need available as well, and I obviously got The Shaft. Meh.
Nothing meh about Shaft...

Love the Silvia Sisters event. Nothing like going side by side tandem with the AI through the chicane with nothing unusual going on.

View attachment 1354889
GT7 The Australia Edition ;)

Ι ΗΑΤΕ AUTOPOLIS!!!
THANK YOU!!!
julia louis dreyfus do not want GIF
TheWTC700 Autopolis race is especially hell

As for the rest of the weeklies, the rota of vehicles is as shown (and as usual with hard AI and PSVR2);

Screenshot_2024-05-13-01-16-02-931.jpeg

• Race 1 - stock dodge charger hellcat, it's massive power for low pp was unbelievably perfect for this race, netting me the win rather handily.
  • Ràce 2 - ~550pp heavily modified and turbo'd S13 Silvia Q's on SH tyres - I swear this event lies, you basically need 550pp to have a chance of competing, but other than that this car was an absolute pleasure to drive. I definitely see myself using it again for future Silvia races.
  • Race 3 - 550pp tuned Audi TT 3rd gen - if anyone might have noticed by now or not, I have consistently stayed away from the 2nd gen TT, mainly because I don't like how it looks or feels to drive, bad memories of the HPA TT from GT5/GT6:lol:Anyways, this race went great, Kyoto yamagiwa is one of my favourite circuits in the series so that made up for driving this thing for me.
  • Race 4 - 18kg ballasted Skoda VGT - lovely car to drive on grand valley, won just before the final lap began...I did later try this with the Peugeot VGT Gr3 but the Skoda was far too quick.
  • Race 5 - 98% power limited honda sports VGT on RM tyres - this one was a gamble, as I had failed with a heavily nerfed alpine VGT road car, and a stock Suzuki VGT road car on RS tyres a few attempts while doing this...I looked at what I had available to me and spotted the honda, intrigued I slapped on some racing medium tyres and set off, turns out this car was just about capable, and it isnt quite as hamstrung by higher fuel maps as you'd expect, sincd it is a short shifter at about 6k revs, the lapcount for fuel is grossly overexaggurating haha. Never had to stop for tyres due to its lightness, only did one fuel stop. Got the lead when 1st and 2nd pitted on lap 9, so the final lap was a calm victory lap, or well would be calm if my tyres were in better condition, but I mercifully made it to the finish after many trials and tribulations. The honda really impressed me that night:D

Last edited:
  • Ràce 2 - ~550pp heavily modified and turbo'd S13 Silvia Q's on SH tyres - I swear this event lies, you basically need 550pp to have a chance of competing, but other than that this car was an absolute pleasure to drive. I definitely see myself using it again for future Silvia races.

Nah, I bet with a couple more tries I could beat it with 520pp. I was only half a second away from winning last night at 520pp. Add nitrous and a 500PP car should be able to win.
  • Race 5 - 98% power limited honda sports VGT on RM tyres - this one was a gamble, as I had failed with a heavily nerfed alpine VGT road car, and a stock Suzuki VGT road car on RS tyres a few attempts while doing this...I looked at what I had available to me and spotted the honda, intrigued I slapped on some racing medium tyres and set off, turns out this car was just about capable, and it isnt quite as hamstrung by higher fuel maps as you'd expect, sincd it is a short shifter at about 6k revs, the lapcount for fuel is grossly overexaggurating haha. Never had to stop for tyres due to its lightness, only did one fuel stop. Got the lead when 1st and 2nd pitted on lap 9, so the final lap was a calm victory lap, or well would be calm if my tyres were in better condition, but I mercifully made it to the finish after many trials and tribulations. The honda really impressed me that night:D
That little Honda VGT is pretty good. I took it out to the Tokyo600 event and it flies around the competition:

I join in finally - here's my weekly car selection.

Race 1 :
Gran Turismo™ 7_20240510154455.jpg

Pontiac Firebird '78 ( the real one )
Added SH tires, adj ECU, adj transmission, a compressor and other power parts, weight reduction 2 - 575 PP
My impression : as soon as your car is capable of reaching 300 km/h, a win is possible. If not, then not. - P1, CRB received.

Race 2 :
Gran Turismo™ 7_20240510181502.jpg

Nissan Sileighty '98
Added SS tires, adj ECU, a high range turbo and other power parts - 548 PP
I got second easily with way less PP, winning was a bit of a stretch though. - P1, CRB received.

Race 3 :
Gran Turismo™ 7_20240511135345.jpg

Audi TTS Coupe '14
Added nothing, used the stock car basically - 520 PP
It's always a joy racing here, I like Yamagiwa. Three wide through the chicane is possible lol. - P1, CRB received.

Race 4 :
Gran Turismo™ 7_20240512141032.jpg

Porsche VGT Spyder '21
Added nothing, used the stock car basically - 794 PP
I don't like this car. Ran the race with the Skoda two weeks ago, the Skoda is a way better drive in my book. - P1, CRB received.

Race 5 :
Gran Turismo™ 7_20240512175805.jpg

RE A. FD3S RX-7 '91
Added RM tires, adj ECU, a high range turbo - 658 PP
FM3 for one stop in between, no rain and a very close race with Gallo. - P1, no CRB here.

Greetz RJ :)

Finished weeklies tonight with two attempts at Autopolis with the Porsche 911 GT3 RS '22 on Racing Hard.

At first try a good tropical rain caught me on lap 5 as I was 2nd to Gallo. We pitted for fuel and tyres but I did not bought Inters or Rain tyres before so... went on with RH for the remainder of the race... finished 11th

Second try, I bought Inters before the race. Rain was even worse from lap 6. Passed Gallo a few turns before reaching the pits as it was mayhem all over the track. With enough fuel to finish + Inters, I carefuly finished the race until lap 9 where the track was drying, Gallo was losing ground during all the rain, he opted for inters too, I'd thought he would be quicker than me (difficulty normal) while I was driving careful to avoid overwelming the inters. Finished a minute in front of Gallo and lapped lots of AIs. Most pitted again at last lap to switch form inters to race tyres, strange behaviour.

5* brought the lowest possible prize of 100k...

Finished weeklies tonight with two attempts at Autopolis with the Porsche 911 GT3 RS '22 on Racing Hard.

At first try a good tropical rain caught me on lap 5 as I was 2nd to Gallo. We pitted for fuel and tyres but I did not bought Inters or Rain tyres before so... went on with RH for the remainder of the race... finished 11th

Second try, I bought Inters before the race. Rain was even worse from lap 6. Passed Gallo a few turns before reaching the pits as it was mayhem all over the track. With enough fuel to finish + Inters, I carefuly finished the race until lap 9 where the track was drying, Gallo was losing ground during all the rain, he opted for inters too, I'd thought he would be quicker than me (difficulty normal) while I was driving careful to avoid overwelming the inters. Finished a minute in front of Gallo and lapped lots of AIs. Most pitted again at last lap to switch form inters to race tyres, strange behaviour.

5* brought the lowest possible prize of 100k...
How are you manage to have enough fuel to lap 5?
I tried this car before all the rest and it has fuel for only 2 laps...

Autopolis is complicated track and people tend to hate tracks on which they don’t have good enough performance. So train more on it and it will be good eventually :D
That's not always the case. I have at Willow Springs a lot but I still hate it. It is my most hated track. I just don't like the flow of the track. Autopolis is okay I don't race on it a lot but it was very easy for me to get into a groove there

Went back to the Silvia Sisters event, the only one I couldn't win this week. With less than the 45k you win from this race I did put some engine mods on my Q's and came back with 303 hp, which is roughly 35 more than last time. And I did have my revenge, I managed to overtake the leader in the blue S14 before the chicane on the final lap for a fantastic and really fun victory! I really couldn't let this go 😁

20970437074737206.jpg

Are you serious now ?😱
You get your FIRST Lambo invitation after two years ?

Oh man , if it's so you must have the word record 😂
At least buy 2-3 of them to get your " blood " back.

I may have got one a long time ago before we got the great grinding races at Spa, Le Mans and Sardegna where it took forever to accumulate 3.6 mil but since then, definitely don't remember ever getting one.

Nice. I just did the engine swap on this car last night. It's quite the handful on corner entry considering it has no aero available.
If you use my tune and be soft/slow when fully releasing the brake pedal it behaves.

But it lacks that aero grip completely, tried to have the suspension hard enough for Mechanical grip but not too hard so the rear gets too wild on acceleration.

Latest Posts

Back