Weekly Photography Week 5

• Thread starter Burnout
  • 90 comments
Okay, I was going to do it Monday night so I could get back on the old schedual but since they're moving servers come, monday, I think I may have to hold that off.

Your opinion?

I'll do it now if you want, but I'd think right after the server move would be better?

Burnout
Okay, I was going to do it Monday night so I could get back on the old schedual but since they're moving servers come, monday, I think I may have to hold that off.

Your opinion?

I'll do it now if you want, but I'd think right after the server move would be better?
I can wait. but you dont have to put the poll up on the same day as the comp, so you might as well start the new comp so we can start finding inspiration :lol:

Oh, I have an entry, but I can only put it in 8 hours from now (now being 1308HKT) :( any chance of the poll not being up by then?

edge.jpg

edge2.jpg

theyre both are good.....and sorry if they're too big i dont know why but my computer is being *hity right now....also they should be the same size but my dads camera(because i forgot mine) has like 60 buttons so i didnt know what i was doing and i apparently resized them.........

hmmm....this is all very confusing is it over? well I dont care even if it is these are some close ups of my Clear model V8
I'm sorry for the poor quality....even my new cell phone takes better pics....its truly sad
v8cyl.jpg

v8cl2.jpg

v8cl.jpg

v8cam.jpg

v8.jpg

with the forums down and everything i got a bit confused and havent read this whole thread in a while. if its over oh well but heres a quick one i took cause i couldnt think of anything

model.jpg

Attachments

• model.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 2
Our grand opening is tonight, so he's going to be there from 7 in the morning to midnight or later. He's been working there pretty much every day for the past week for fifteen-plus hours a day. He's just got a lot to do.

Joey
Our grand opening is tonight, so he's going to be there from 7 in the morning to midnight or later. He's been working there pretty much every day for the past week for fifteen-plus hours a day. He's just got a lot to do.
👍

And now that the opening is over, I'm back on the computer.

So, as I believe we agreed, one entry per person. I think there are two members that posted more than one entry?

A few hours for them, or I'll just pick the one that I think is best.

Sooooo sorry for the delay boys.

Awesome job, Integra!

Sorry Burnout for saying that you're slow. I didn't know you had a full schedule.:guilty:

Back