Weekly Race Series, Week 1 RESULTS!!!

• Thread starter boombexus
  • 96 comments
Dude, seriously. It's simply not that big a deal. We all ran the EVO 7 @ Midfield and so will all new series participants going forward.

Not flamin' you man, just want to get on with the show. 👍

See you at the track! :cheers:

~qb

Originally posted by Red Eye Racer
Well,... I dinked around with race one for a little bit,. thought I'd submit just for kicks. Well,... I wasnt accepted because I hadnt registered. So, I went and registered. Now I'm being told I need to run a qualifier to decide what group I belong in. Well,. thats plain ol' dumb for me to do cause I belong in the top group,.. no questions asked. But,.. if I have to qualify,.. I'll be tempted to run 1 lap and call it good. Most likely "officially" placing me in a less experienced group,. wich would be sandbagging. So, if I could just get the all the hoopula outta the way,... and am not forced into running a ridiculously obsolete race,.. I might try 👍
------------------------------------------------------

Dude, why don't you just show up everyone and put up a time with the evo that is worthy of your own self declared status as a pro.

If you wanna be a pro that bad, and think you are worthy of being one, then just show us that you are one.

But I gotta say, talentless managed to beat the time you put up for the supraman race, and he is an amatuer.

You may wanna think about that before you consider yourself a shoe in for the pro class.

Either way, if you wanna be a pro that bad, Im sure you will find a way...

So just stop ***** footin and do the evo qualifier.

It would be good to have another high speed racer in the game.

uuuuhh your in no position to talk smack bro,. I just ran my qualifier,... he can put me anywhere he wants,.. call it my problem if I hate driving cars under 900 hp,... 1'24.461,. first clean lap... that's what your gettin.

We'll see where I belong when week 2 is over,... you can bet on it... you can bet on eatin most of your words too.

popc1.gif

OOO I wanna play can I play? Can I? Huh Huh? Pro Class please, but lemme get my PS2 back :P

uuuuhh your in no position to talk smack bro,. I just ran my qualifier,... he can put me anywhere he wants,.. call it my problem if I hate driving cars under 900 hp,... 1'24.461,. first clean lap... that's what your gettin.

We'll see where I belong when week 2 is over,... you can bet on it... you can bet on eatin most of your words too.
-----------------

Ok you made your point.

But I dont see how I was "talkin smack."

I do remember asking you to just do that damn qualifier and stop with all the trying to just skip into this racing.

I dont even need to comment on how average that time you mentioned is.

But the bottom line is... even with you racing in week 2 and possibly putting up the best overall time out of everyone of us, you will still be a loud mouth who enjoys making issues personal.

Im diggin the pics, but it just reminds me how bad I miss the idea of having racers that arent in gt3.

That audi is a great dtm car.

I just wish we had it in gt3.

:D Thanx Mr P,
OUTSTANDING Pics!!! I've seen bits & pieces of most of these elsewhere but not nearly of this quality!!! Playing on a NTSC machine I doubt that I'll see them if they're not included in GT4. Would love to have the Audi & both Mazdas in my Cyber-Garage. Thanx again...UB57
:D

1'24.461,. first clean lap... that's what your gettin.

Well if I can read the time sent to me properly, then I'll say that that time will put you in Amatuer, much less then a second faster then GoKents. So just put your time in, race a few races, see how you compare to everyone else, then I'll call you a pro.

Well,... I dinked around with race one for a little bit,. thought I'd submit just for kicks. Well,... I wasnt accepted because I hadnt registered. So, I went and registered. Now I'm being told I need to run a qualifier to decide what group I belong in. Well,. thats plain ol' dumb for me to do cause I belong in the top group,.. no questions asked. But,.. if I have to qualify,.. I'll be tempted to run 1 lap and call it good. Most likely "officially" placing me in a less experienced group,. wich would be sandbagging. So, if I could just get the all the hoopula outta the way,... and am not forced into running a ridiculously obsolete race,.. I might try 👍

Well, RER, thanks for registering just like ALL the rest of us have. Way to go! I knew you could do it. 👍
And I'm sorry if you think that the race is dumb and obsolete, but what you need to understand, is that race was what was required for anyone to run in the weekly race series. No exceptions.

I don't know exactly what your talking about when you refer to having to run a "qualifyer" now. You have finally completed everything that has been asked of you and you may now race in the weekly races. I really don't understand what was so difficult for you to do here. :confused: But what I do understand is that if you continue to speak and carry on in the unprofessional manner that you are, you WILL NOT be running in any of these races and I can absolutely guarantee you that.

Thanks and have fun. ;)

Boom

Originally posted by boombexus
But what I do understand is that if you continue to speak and carry on in the unprofessional manner that you are, you WILL NOT be running in any of these races and I can absolutely guarantee you that.

Hmm, gettin a little hot eh? :lol: 👍
I can see you're a good professional. :)

-That post was refering to race 1

-I dont want to be an exception, I did the race

-It was difficult, I cant remember the last time I drove that slow (mph wise).

-You wont hear crap from me from here on out,...

-I got nothin better to do,....

-Thanx for the opportunity to compete, I'm a lucky, lucky man.

Good luck racing
RER

When Red Eye get no pro status,... you find out why call me Red Eye :lol: :D

nah,.. I'll take whatever I get 👍 To be honest, where I get placed initially is completely irrelevant to me,... we know where I'll end up :D

SHould be tight,.... maxie, though he claims he sucks in the vette,. is a master at LSR,... and this other Majik guy seems to be pretty fast too,.. this week should turn out to be real exciting. :) 👍

Back