Weekly Race Series, Week 18

• Thread starter boombexus
  • 217 comments
you know what?

just for a goof i'm going to take the storm and make a serious last second run. so don't laugh when my time is slower than the beginners

I also am doing this sort of thing max...

I actually just ran a bunch of panoz laps... that thing can be alright, its not a contender for me just yet, but its still an alright car.

My turn in time will hopefully not be a viper time. The C5R is on my list for testers to get a nice time from a non viper car.

The viper is in a class of its own... I figure it has to do with the LeMans wins for the oreca team. The people at polyphony probably wanted to pay some sort of tribute to the honest "bad-ass-ness" of the gts class winner.

The S2000, c5r, and alteeza are all gonna see some time tonight before the deadline...

The question is...

Can I send in more than one time? Boom?

If I can, I would be willing to only send two... maybe my viper time and my non viper time.

What ever the case, thanks for dealing with the question.

Back later tonight with updates.

My best T2 is

36.999 with viper
37.4xx with RX7 with a T1 20.77x

But the RX7 has a better Lap time :confused:

I'm sending my time now with the RX7 but I think I'll try again before the deadline to get a better T1

Laterz

ok, i made a go of it in the MEAN GREEN KACK MACHINE (i know it's actually mostly yellow but it's part green and that'
s a colorful colloquallism). first and last sectors are half decend but middle sector is murder. i'm running this thing straight drift

4.0/20.0 springs
1.00/1.00 df
tcs 1

fun ride but **** for time. i'm sure i could absolutely smoke it in one lap with the viper, but i really don't want to do that cause i'll end up with a viper time.

anywho my sectors in my save lap are:

20.767/38.157/???????

the lister is one fun drifter though i have to say. very fun but as we all know, you can't accellerate while the wheels are spinning (except the RG-T) ;)

jeez 3rd lap in the viper yields a T1 of 19.977 and a T2 of 36.522 this car is spectacular after an ass-load of time piloting that maggot-wagon.

haha yea i used the viper too and it had tons of understeer for me but i fixed that and i think i got my self a decent time.

It took a while,and 250 miles,but I got my T1 down to 20.084,
T2 down to 36.329......That last corner,however,oh well
Time to go to bed.
See Ya
cinjun8

time submitted...no mas. I dont even wanna think about how many miles i put into this race this week...most of it on the viper. my best i came out w/ was a mediocre 20.0/36.4 ...i was semi-consistently pulling 19.7/36.3's yet could not achieve a better lap time than what i had. either i just really suck, or i took some REALLY good lines in that lap, we'll find out which one it was when the results are posted. haha. And yeah, that last lefty before the main straight has a HUGE effect on your lap time depending on how you take it. Not only on your current lap time, but your next lap as well...its gotta be taken perfectly. Anyways, cant wait to see these results and get on w/ next week!

Back