Weekly Race Series, Week 2 - Desert Vette's

• Thread starter boombexus
  • 300 comments
I'd show you mine but I'm self concious. They used to call me 'paddle-thumbs' in HS :banghead: :lol: Hence the reason I cant drive using both analogs :( They get in the way of eachother :(

Originally posted by Talentless
sorry, others want to use the system and i still don't feel well. i could tell you all why, but i'd rather not make you all sick. i've got probs. oh, well.

we've all had the $hits T :( no need to be embarassed ;) jeez there was this one time i followed through :eek: oooooohhhhhh the mess :irked: :( :mad: never eat indian i tell ye ;) take it easy man :thumb

just remember for crying out loud !! DONT FART !!:P

:lol: :lol: :lol: :eek:

ahh the glorious days of high school. They sucked lol :lol: but reality is even worse then that :mad:

sorry man :embarrassed: it's none of my business :embarrassed:

i was only messin with you , just trying to get a laugh from you ;) excuse my sick sense of humor man it only comes out when i'm bored and fancy a laugh :thumb take it easy man :cool:

physical, mih. and i shall now drop this. other than to say it (the problem) has after effects that affect me later.

You guys have made my work experience for the day humoursous. Thanks:) would not have been able to get through it without this :) . Going home to drop my time peace!

ok just about to go bed now , so i'll post my race now :irked: it's nothing special and expect to be out of the top 5 for this one maybe just hanging in by the skin of my teeth ....:embarrassed: :embarrassed:

anyway laters ;) :cool:

ok.posting schit time now.race blew ass and definitley wish this car would once and for all go away. with any luck people will stop saying "ooooh,this is the corvette so it must be cool" piss on this schitt brick piece of old rotten used scumbag. never got to run tonight.spent the evening hanging out with my cousin in a bar thank god cause it spared me from this digital enema of a car which is like a yellow piss wagon.

Originally posted by DODGE the VIPER
:lol: That last smilie is funny! Heh, i started team Australia, remember that John! :P
Team Oz Amatuer, remember THAT.

Originally posted by Bollocks#999
Sandstorm empty your PM box please!
Damn ongoing problem! :banghead: :irked:

Should be fixed by now, though.

Originally posted by Max E.
ok.posting schit time now.race blew ass and definitley wish this car would once and for all go away. with any luck people will stop saying "ooooh,this is the corvette so it must be cool" piss on this schitt brick piece of old rotten used scumbag. never got to run tonight.spent the evening hanging out with my cousin in a bar thank god cause it spared me from this digital enema of a car which is like a yellow piss wagon.

you sure there are not some anger issues you need to talk about Max?:lol: :lol:

Originally posted by Mr P
sorry man :embarrassed: it's none of my business :embarrassed:

i was only messin with you , just trying to get a laugh from you ;) excuse my sick sense of humor man it only comes out when i'm bored and fancy a laugh :thumb take it easy man :cool:

Oh and Mr P, its :tup: 👍 not :thumb

Wow, am I glad the deadline is finally here! These past two days have yielded nothing but frustration as I must be burned out on this track/car combo. I haven't been able to put together a fast clean race since Friday (at which point I was sure I would be able to get at least another .500 off my time).

Anyway, I did enjoy this challenge--LSR is one of my favorite tracks and I had yet to run an OLR event on it. And while the C5R will probably not get used again any time soon, it was good to finally put her to some use.

L1 T2: 41.956
L2 T2: 35.808

~qb

nunu.gif
pfeif.gif

Back