Weekly Race Series, Week 2 - Desert Vette's

• Thread starter boombexus
  • 300 comments
i agree no pulling out T just run it man ;) u dont get off that easy Mr T :mischievous:

had about 8 laps in free run best t2 thus far with about a sec to come off 35.5:)

maybe, but i have some other things i want to do. anyway, i'm around the same time as ub57.

ok Max :irked: your ass is grass man :mad: takin no prisoners this time ya bozo :mischievous:

:D :lol: ;)

on with the show :)

Originally posted by Mr P

had about 8 laps in free run best t2 thus far with about a sec to come off 35.5:)

35.5 and a sec to come off:eek:
Your skills are :bowdown:

My best t2 so far is 35.6 and i think .3 or4 of a sec faster is possible, but 1 sek:crazy:

Got a couple of races in early before Ron and Max start to duel.
lam.gif

T2's from my best save after 4 races ...

lap 1 42.735
lap 2 35.913

not too shabby
bandit.gif

Originally posted by Mr P
i agree no pulling out T just run it man ;) u dont get off that easy Mr T :mischievous:

early testing module produces a T2 of 35.601. telemetry points to overly agressive lines producing excessive scrub. special team advisor carroll shelby brought in for consultation.

wow, this is a first for me, having a race w/ AI at least. But its a good thing you can get by em on the first turn....it aint the pretiest way, but it works! haha...after a few quick trial runs i think my best second lap t2 so far is a high 36, but i havent gone into free run yet to polish my skills on the rest of the track...this should be fun :sly:

first few runs done:
L1 T2 42.4**
L2 T2 36.4**

will get there eventually, have to make up for the poor show in the first race
cheers

Originally posted by Red Eye Racer
Yo Boom,... am I good to go for the fast guy's group,.. or do I have to run a qualifier? Supraman was an OK qualifier eh?

You have still yet to get me a time for the "Registration Race." Until you do so, you will not be counted in the standings.

***Anticipation*** Can't wait to slug this around tomorrow :d

first time running this and lap one got a T2 of 44.034 and lap 2 I got a 37.549. I am sure I will shave at least 1 second off both of these. gonna start running a few more races. I actually like having the AI in this, but they need to be a little more skilled then beginner to make an impact

Working on the first lap, second run got a T2 of 43.452. Just a few more hundredths of a seconds need to be shaved. I gotta work on my launching because that is where I'll make it up

i am extremely sorry for this previous post

Im sorry to all the people i may have offended

And i promise i wont do it again

........anger...... dont want to do this one.......but can't let dodge beat me.......decisions.....desicions.

Yea i'll probably have a go at it on friday, saturday and sunday.....Dad wont let me on the PS2 during school days........brain must rest

ill repeat this NEW ZEALAND=1 AUSTRALIA=0

Go team me

Team NZ Amateur will not triumph of Team Australia Amateur! :P

Originally posted by Red Eye Racer
I guess that depends on where you fall concerning the weed part :lol:
canabis.gif
:lol:

You know your place lotus,... it's on the podium 👍 :D
smokin.gif

kopfkratz.gif
I was told it was in the kitchen :confused: :irked: :P :lol:

Ah, the old Laguna Seca, what a wonderful track and a wonderful choice of car *Bliss*.

I should have my time in by Friday at the latest.

Originally posted by DODGE the VIPER
Team NZ Amateur will not triumph of Team Australia Amateur! :P
Australia team Professional (me) will triumph over any New Zealand team - ANY.

Running mid to low 42's on T2 first lap and mid to low 36's T2 on second ..Still a bit skittish at the mo

Iv'e had as low as 35.6 something or other during free run practice

just wondering what gears people take the corners in?

i run Laguna in these gears anybody do anything totally different that my help?

1st corner 3rd gear keep in third for the 2nd turn then hard on the gas up to 4th for the 3rd corner 4th corner this is tricky either 3rd or 4th can`t see which is quicker yet? 4 th gear right up to the corkscrew.I tend to take the corkscrew in 3rd to stop the tyres breaking loose 3rd for the next two corners then down into 2nd for the last.

I gotta try using 3rd in the first turn, I normally drop into 2nd on it, line up the turn to exit on the outside in 3rd.

Originally posted by meeekael
Red eye racer are u flirting dude thats obvious

Meeekel will recieve my secondary reply to this via PM:irked:

I think you know where I was going with that Lotus,.. pay no attention to people who think they know me,.. you know me well enough to know that I think 👍

Alright, now things are picking up for me.

Im laying down individual lap times I can settle for, but not a set of 2 laps during one race.

Hopefully I will be able to string together two times that are close to my overall best individual times.

I dont really know how close I will come to those, but Im gonna keep at it.

What about you guys, any one having trouble stringing together that perfect set of laps?

Back