Weekly Race Series, Week 21 - You lightweight.

• Thread starter boombexus
  • 77 comments
Originally posted by UB57
Following IDAFC21's lead:
:D I've switched from the Opel to the Lotus.

I switched from the Lotus to the Opel... it was too unpredictable for me, had a mind of it's own :irked: Anyway some more respectable sectors now with that change of car :D

L1 - 27.688 / 46.020 / 1'06.275
L2 - 20.901 / 38.942 / 59.050

Right on yer tail UB :mischievous:

DS2 this time btw ;)

HI Lotus 350:
:D I'm running virtually the same settings on both rides, & complained to "DerAlta" about them both being a little loose. He gave me a new LSD Set-up w/which I took .8xx seconds off the Opel's best time w/the Elise. If I find time I'll try to cure the Opel as well & see if I can beat my Lotus time. I definitely agree that the Opel is the more Stable Ride...UB57
:D

Originally posted by lotus350
I switched from the Lotus to the Opel... it was too unpredictable for me, had a mind of it's own :irked:

hehe, thats what I love about it, you never know what the hell its gonna do! :lol: But if youre nice to it, you can really get some good times w/ it. Hey UB, care to share those LSD settings? :D

Originally posted by IDAFC21
Hey UB, care to share those LSD settings? :D

No problem :
:D I'm NOT much of a "Tuner" so am most happy to help out for a change. Try these courtesy of Der Alta👍:

10/19/13

They allowed me to drop my TCS from 2 to 1 in the Lotus...UB57
:D

Boombexus

I am dearly sorry to say. That I will not be participating in any more of the Race Events, Because I have started my Gran Turismo Game all over again. :)

I hope you understand.

Hi all,
I tried to load my replay into the analyzer ,but can only load the replay.I guess you cant examine sector times in two lap races.
Is this correct?

@ IDAFC21,I have no problem with you submitting that time,
good luck!

Thanks Cinjun, but i wont have to worry about it now. i managed to get a time that was about .200 better than the one i didnt save the replay for, tho im not very proud of it. I mean its totally clean, but i got a pretty decent first lap w/ times of 27.4/45.3/1'05.2, but a horrible second lap of 21.0/38.8/58.7. Tho it was better than the one i didnt have the save for, so at least now i have a proven time. After this is over im also gonna post up my replay where 3 of my wheels went off for an instant on the first lap...youve just gotta see this second lap of that race tho, it was beautiful. I dont even think that should be counted against me, theres no way a wheel scraping the dirt for a split second could give me an advantage, BUT rules are rules and i have no problem w/ it. :) I'll probably try again later tonight and see if i can scrape somthing better together that i can be more proud of, but for right now im gonna go have some drinks, float in my pool, and soak up some of this 111 degree heat...haha

Can I have your "bad"laps,They are all better than my "best"laps.
I have only gotten one T3 into the 59's.I have about 5 hours to try and change that.
I just cant get the corkscrew right. I will keep on trying.

cinjun8

Originally posted by cinjun8
Hi all,
I tried to load my replay into the analyzer ,but can only load the replay.I guess you cant examine sector times in two lap races.
Is this correct?

You can do a normal load replay and not analyzer replay, that will show you ;)

Well I never got round to doing anymore races, so time with sectors posted earlier submitted :)

Good luck everyone 👍

well, it's been a while, but I had to get back on the lightweight cars. Couldn't resist this one. Who knows what the future will bring.

Since it looks like I'll be the last one to the clubhouse, I guess the first round's on me.

28.136 / 46.946 / 1'07.817
21.719 / 40.572 / 1'01.775

Total has been pm'd to Boom.

AO

Triple Post

He He
ashamed.gif

Dispite my ailment I did manage to get a few laps in tonite and I would just like to thank ODP for his setup with which I was able to pull out a T3 of 58.9 on Lap 2, Despite my DS2 Problems ( Damn X button :mad: )

I know that I'm gona get slaugthered this round
knockout.gif
but hey, "That just the way it is" :D

here's my T's

Lap 1

Lap 2

Hi All,
Man, I took this to the wire! I got my best clean lap of the week,with 5 min to spare.
I finally got A clean T3 into the 59's.

It only took 4 hours.
4 hours = 1 sec shaved off.

Later,
cinjun8

You are very welcome, noojra.:)

I had one more go in the Opel (cuz I could ;) ).

27.744 - 45.676 - 65.345
20.730 - 38.490 - 58.196

@IDAFC21:
I'm glad you could better your lap time. Good for you. 👍
I have gotten leery of submitting anything that I could not verify.

I returned, from my trip, earlier than anticipated and ran another session.
I find it weird, that I do my best races at the start of a session.
Another save starting with less than 20mi. on the clock.

111 degrees? Ugh. Me likes it when it's 75-85F.

well im done. Just submitted my time, i dont really feel like bothering myself to try to get anything better, but a few sessions a little while ago yeilded me a pretty good time, one thats only about .300 off of my best time in which the 3 wheels went off...which i thought would be hard to match. New best lap times are
Lap 1: 27.1/45.0/1'05.0
Lap 2: 20.9/38.6/58.4

ODP, AWESOME second lap man, that almost comes close to the second lap on my wasted race where i had a 20.6/38.3/57.8.

Well if anyones still racin, good luck to all! But im thru now, its been quite a week. haha. Now i need to kill an hour or so before the results are posted

Back